Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you see what I see?
East Wrote:Err..I came back to this many times and I couldn't see the dinosaurs either...and I tried really hard (which might have been the problem)

Sometimes it helps to sort of unfocus your eyes a little. And you're only looking for the head and neck of the dinosaurs (there are 2 of them). It may help to look at the black dots I've added to the green images and think of them as one eye, one side of a profile of a dinosaur head, and work out the image from there.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2367&stc=1&d=1417431638][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2368&stc=1&d=1417432470]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is just silly. Dinosaurs don't live in stalls and a star doesn't follow them around.

Sometimes chunks of stars hit their planets and wipe them out though.

Steve Wrote:I love positive/negative space images. Optical illusion art is often the most "fun" art. The common ones, such as several straight lines drawn at regular intervals through a circle(s) can play tricks on the eye's natural capability of foreshortening objects in terms of distance and the comparison to surroundings. (Sorry. I get a little geeky about art, which I studied in college.) Here's a more complex version of that illusion:
[Image: Parallel_lines.jpg]

The first thing I saw when I saw this picture was...

[Image: donkey-kong-cross-tensions_171.jpg]

Pfff... I am wondering, where is that dino you guys are talking about? I even ask one of my friend to help me find it and he gave up. But then finally found it... ^^

Hardheaded1 Wrote:This is just silly. Dinosaurs don't live in stalls and a star doesn't follow them around.

Sometimes chunks of stars hit their planets and wipe them out though.
Didn't you learn anything in school? Or in this thread? Gay marriage killed off the dinosaurs! Filthy evolutionist.
Asthanos

Btw, it took me a moment to see the T-Rexes, but mostly because I tried to include the stall as well. The description should have been "2T-Rexes fighting over a watermelon in a manger in a stall".....
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I have my own theory about the death of the dinosaurs. Their short little arms probably are the explanation. After other species with opposing thumbs evolved and discovered masturbation, the dinosaurs probably just died of frustration.

Steve Wrote:Stop it, you're not stupid. If you don't know what you're looking for then it becomes difficult to see it. It helps when looking at any art to have a "studied" eye. Here, I've taken the image and color changed aspects of it, even approximated crude eyes of the dinosaurs. Compare what you see here with the original image.
Does this help you NerdMonastery?

Oh my gosh!
I actually saw that but I didn't think they looked like dinosaurs but more like hand puppets or something lol... and you thought I wasn't stupid hahaha you're sweet.
I jest though I know I'm most likely only half as stupid as I think I really am.