Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you wear boots?
I like men wearing boots. It turns me on... Who among you here wear the following boots: steel toe, work, logger or combat boots? Show me your pictures if you can.. thanks..

7 pairs of boots.

[Image: boots.jpg]

back: Brown cowboy, black harness, brown harness

Front: combat, brown zipper, blue workboots, brown cowboy.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:7 pairs of boots.

[Image: boots.jpg]

back: Brown cowboy, black harness, brown harness

Front: combat, brown zipper, blue workboots, brown cowboy.

I like it if you wear high cut steel toe boots or logger boots or even combat boots.. It's so hot and damn sexy...

I like boots. But not for sex. I just... like how they.....look.

I live in Maine, boots are a necessity

Yes, I wear boots...when approiate. I used to wear steel-toed boots when I worked for an industrial gas company years and years ago (to keep from crushing my toes). I wore combat boots way way back when I was a courier in Dallas (their tread lasts *forever*). I wear hiking boots whenever we go hiking. I wear snow boots every time we take a ski trip.

As far as being a turn on? No. I am more interested in the guy than I am in his foot wear.

No. I am not going to go digging in my closet and pulling out all of my foot wear, just so you can have some fetish pics.

~Beaux

I used to wear cowboy boots to school every day when i was in the 1st grade and then in the 2nd as well. Now i still wear them from time to time ( i like the heel it gives) But they don't turn me on Tongue But whatever gets you off i guess
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet