Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor Who
Axed it! Thats Dispicable! I always thought that doctor who just......stoped? :redface: Although that rarely happens.
Doctor who should never be axed, all shows have bad times. I mean it had been running for like 20 years by that point, why axe it?:confused:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I THINK! i could be WRONG!...that there's 5 episodes of David Tennant left....a 2 part Sarah Jane Adventure, Dr WHO:-The Waters of Mars(i think that's the title?) & finally a 2 part Christmas story.

DOCTOR WHO IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!1111ONE ive seen some of the original series, and all of the new series. gotta freakin LOVE IT

WORST EPISODE THEY MADE: midnight.

doctor who is fantastic. loving the brand new series. wasnt sure about the new doctor- matt smith but so far he's been pretty good. my favourite episode was blink. the one with the weeping angels, so good and they have just bought them back for a two part episode! they first part was amazing, counting down the seconds to the second part this sat on bbc1. Invasion

What a stunning finale to the first Stephen Moffat / Matt Smith season!!!

Did I really see the entire universe and the whole of history collapse and be "rebooted" in a single episode?

Karen Gillan makes a great assistant and nice to see Arthur Darvill developing a character as Rory. I can't make up my mind about River Song. Alex Kingston is fab in the part, and I'm intrigued at the part being carved out for her in the story, but do I want to see The Doctor fall in love?

I thought at the start rory was not that good, but by the end of the serious I'd probably say he was the funniest character their. not much a fan of the new doctor who Tongue preffer David Tennant any day....

good episode none the less, doctor who is very addictive and entertaining but contradicts it self so much XD

~D5~ Wrote:preffer David Tennant any day....

I absolutely and wholeheartedly agree.

Prefer Nr Tennant doing what? Or shouldn't I ask?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Prefer Nr Tennant doing what? Or shouldn't I ask?

Hes nice looking yes, but we are in the Dr Who section and we were talking about his replacement and how we prefer him. Wink