Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor Who
marshlander Wrote:Sounds more fun than sad Confusedmile:

They are fun but some fans ruin it by perpectuating the sad fan stereotype.

Serfdom Wrote:They are fun but some fans ruin it by perpectuating the sad fan stereotype.

Well, you don't have to be one of them, now, do you? Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, you don't have to be one of them, now, do you? Wink
Of course not, but fans who seem to think they are the main attraction can be so tedious. :frown:

marshlander Wrote:Of course not, but fans who seem to think they are the main attraction can be so tedious. :frown:

Definitely NOT a PATCH on the originals. Wink

i like doctor who it is quite interesting and scary

I'm really looking forward to seeing tomorrows episode; I can't see how it can all be put right by the end(!)

Serfdom Wrote:I'm really looking forward to seeing tomorrows episode; I can't see how it can all be put right by the end(!)
Utterly brilliantly, that's how! Phew!

marshlander Wrote:Utterly brilliantly, that's how! Phew!

Must see this... I hope you've recorded it... :tongue:

Gah, Just letting the Forum know I am a fan. I used to watch the Tom Baker series when I was younger(repeats obviously). Its takeing FOREVER for new episodes to come along, and no torchwood to fill the gap either. Call me impationt but ITS TAKEING FOREVER, and to be honest I don't like the new doctor for 2010, although i haven't seen him act before or know anything about him, Maybe im talking too soon.......:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Gah, Just letting the Forum know I am a fan. I used to watch the Tom Baker series when I was younger(repeats obviously). Its takeing FOREVER for new episodes to come along, and no torchwood to fill the gap either. Call me impationt but ITS TAKEING FOREVER, and to be honest I don't like the new doctor for 2010, although i haven't seen him act before or know anything about him, Maybe im talking too soon.......:frown:
A lot of people didn't think much of Sylvester McCoy either, but he was growing on me when the BBC axed the programme :frown: