Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documentaries..?
Dont forget "my life as a turkey" it sounds silly but it really is quite the opposite and it is beautifully filmed. The whole things on youtube.

Oh i forgot "wild china" if you like wildlife its one of the best.

omg Evan, that sounds hella crazy!

I'll put it on my list! I watched, 'There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane',
it's about this lady who one afternoon drove on the opposite side of the road
on a busy interstate highway with a mini-van filled with kids. She ended up
hitting another car killing everyone in the other car and killing all but one
kid in her car. It was about pretty much mystery, crime, type doc.

Partis, I saw 'My Life as a Turkey' while browsing, will keep in mind to
check it out too :]

Thanks guyz Wink

The boy impostor reminded me of a documentary about how identical siblings are connected, and/or lead the same lives.

I dont remember the name of the show, but it was about a boy who found out he was adopted....after his parents died (in his adult years). After doing some research to find his original parents, he found out that he had a brother. He found this brother, and they ended up having the SAME type of job, living in the SAME type of neighborhood, with the SAME amount of kids, and wives with the SAME first names, and the SAME kind of family dog.

After they found each other, and continued to try and find their original parents, they found they had a TRIPLET identical brother!! Again, the same type of job, same type of family, same, same, same......Even between all three of them, they went to the same type of schools, were raised by the same types of adoptive families!!!!

And as all three of them were still attempting to locate their original parents, they came across yet ANOTHER identical brother!!! And again, same, same, same, same!!!! They had all been raised in different parts of the state, but yet they all had almost identical lives.

I think they finally found out who their birth mother was, but I dont remember if she was alive or not at that time.

I wish I could remember the name of the show, I would love to see it again.

That sounds pretty cool, I'll try to look it up MT :]

I love documentaries,
military history, horror, scientific I was always a history and national geographic channel fan Big Grin.

Evan88 Wrote:It was assumed that some family members knew the reason of the disappearance of the boy.. That's why they just accepted the imposter. Did they killed him or what??

damn, just watched this..

I think the brother killed him, I mean.. it's kind of obvious and I think
the mother is just trying to cover it up. I mean the guy OD'ed..

Gave me goosebumps!

^ Yeah, part of me believes the family killed the boy, but still, there are no clear evidences. So im still puzzled.. Smile

To those who wanna watch "The Imposter", its just short 1 hr and 40minutes

For me I love anything about the weather or natural disasters. Love aircraft investigation and seconds from disaster aswell!!!

Evan88 Wrote:^ Yeah, part of me believes the family killed the boy, but still, there are no clear evidences. So im still puzzled.. Smile

To those who wanna watch "The Imposter", its just short 1 hr and 40minutes

Saw it when it first came out.... yeah, I mean, he looked nothing like the real boy, its strange.

Eth21 Wrote:For me I love anything about the weather or natural disasters. Love aircraft investigation and seconds from disaster aswell!!!

This remind me of a great documentary series that's been showing "perfect storms"

There was one about the 1923 Tokyo earthquake and typhoon which caused massive firestorms. It was unbelievable.

In the aftermath 1000s of Koreans were killed by Japanese and Japan began towards militarism. In the WWII atomic bombing of Japan, the American forces planned from that event!