Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Gay Sex have a purpose?
Is gay sex just for pleasure or can/does it have a purpose. Discuss.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

It's for pleasure and it has a purpose. To me, it's one of the ultimate expressions of love. To me you need to have love and sex together. I don't believe in empty sex. The kind of gay sex I want is never gonna happen... I want to frot a guy, but so many guys are not into it or they won't know what the heck it is.

you want to what a man :confused:

It depends on the purpose driven to commit such acts. Wether itt is out of love and pure emotion. Or if its because your horny and you need to blow a load.

When your in love with some one and they mean the world to you. There is not a single thing in this world that can even compare. When you make love to them it feels the same way.

When your in lust with some one you basically just in it for your pleasure and a bit of his. In my opinion anyway.

I'm not sure that sex has a purpose, but people generally do ...

silly question..............REPRODUCTION

lol
to me is the most intimate interaction between lovers...represents many things

From a Darwinian perspective gay sex is play. All intelligent animals play including humans.

lol yeah to reproduce.... i luv that haha

gay sex depends on the people having it.
just the same as sex in general...
could be to express love or just simply to get your rocks off Smile

simon Wrote:you want to what a man :confused:

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't know what I was talking about. Google "frot" someday.

ExtremeGay Wrote:It's for pleasure and it has a purpose. To me, it's one of the ultimate expressions of love. To me you need to have love and sex together. I don't believe in empty sex. The kind of gay sex I want is never gonna happen... I want to frot a guy, but so many guys are not into it or they won't know what the heck it is.

I know what you mean. I enjoy 'sex' but some of the most intimate relationships and encounters of mine (short as they were) involved nothing but frottage. I think it's so much more intimate than sex because you face each other, among other things.

For the people who don't know, to 'frot' basically means penis rubbing against penis...but it's much more than that for intimate partners.