Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does GaySpeak like GaySpooks
You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

gilhooly Wrote:Does anyone have gay occult stories. I fell in love with a guy 44 years ago. He died 14 years ago. I really love that he comes back to see me from time to time. I assume I am looking at at a ghost but it never feels scary.:confused:

As young men when we met. We both loved Topper movies. Topper was the banker who was visited by 2 ghosts called George and Marian Kirby. The Kirbys could not be seen by anyone except Topper and the audience watching. The reactions of people to Topper's odd behavior made Tom and I howl with laughter.

We agreed when we were both dead, we'd have some fun and come back and fool around with living people. The first time I saw Tom was when I awoke from an anesthetic, Tom calmly told me I was in a hospital recovery room and had come through emergency open heart surgery. I felt calm and told Tom I was glad he came. I fell back asleep. I then awoke to pain like I never felt before. It felt worse than death. I was screaming uncontrollably in pain. I was very glad Tom told me where I was. I would hate to add that pain to the shock of being in a hospital. I had no clue I had been taken to a hospital in an ambulance, The pain alone was overwhelming. Both might have taken me out permanently.

Recently I felt threatened by someone with mob connections. Tom appeared in my living room and told me he was working on it and told me to relax. I then got a cheerful call. The person who was threatening me also threatened a dear old marine buddy of mine. Having just retired as head of the Secret Service, the threat had been regarded as a terrorist threat by the FBI. That's right guys. Secret Servicemen don't like to be threatened by mob guys. I don't remember a lot of stories of the FBI losing to the Mafia.

I like having a dead guy looking out for me. I also liked finding out that being gay won't keep me out of heaven. Bad news, it won't get you into heaven either. Tom said you need a conscience, love for others and to be sorry for your sins. He said God took care of everything else.

Anything unusual or occult happen to you? I haven't found out if we can have sex after we die. Tom always leaves before I am fully awake. Anybody know how to catch a ghost? I'd sure like to know what he did the last 14 years,. Tom was the funniest person I ever laid eyes on.

Memories of sex are great. But I am constantly reminded of how many times we fell down laughing in tears, unable to breathe. I miss his bizarre sense of humor so much.:tongue:

PS Scary stories are definitely welcome. Feel free to make my hair stand up straight. It looks like shit lying down.

I for one, am a hardcore believer in ghosts and what not, as it's not uncommon in my family and between my mom and I, we dream pretty bad things(Pre-cognitives), but this, is alittle weird, even for me.

I've never encountered something that wasn't gone the next time I looked, except once, when I encountered a solidly black man(not a literal black man) in my kitchen at my old house, but he wasn't dangerous and I knew this. Whoever he is, he follows me, but is never noticable when I need for him to be.

But for you to recognize your lover, Tom, multiple times, is somewhat unusual. Ghosts usually do not make their presence known, unless someone is in extreme danger, or have done something truely bad and need repentance. Sometimes it can be a residual haunt, where they live the last moments of their life on replay.

If what you say is true, you need to re-evaluate your life, because though he may be your Tom, it's usually not a good sign when you encounter a ghost, especially the same one more than once.

Very interesting story though, my grandmother's father had the same affliction for seeing ghosts frequently. Although, he was a nurse, so he was always close with dying people.

hello,
I am a spiritual believer in the fact that when something isnt finished it hangs until it is and to be honest if he is paying a visit that is a good thing as he is waiting for ya the other side... I think if my ex/bf depending on day of the week was to go before me id be devistated but id know his there waiting and watching... I would recommend maybe seeing a medium and see if he comes through

kindest regards

zeon x

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

It has never happened to me, but I am far from saying that it can't happen.

I visit another large forum (not spiritual) and many people shared similar experiences.
Some of them see "someone" regularly in their house or appartment, but they don't know who he/she may be. Some times little kids (like two years old) say "look, a man!" and they stare in the corner of the room. I've read many stories like that and I just don't know.

Many people say that an old watch stopped when someone died. I wonder how that could be possible, but maybe there is an explanation.

I also wonder how this can be true, but I tend to believe it is...

http://www.amazon.com/Third-Man-Factor-S...f=pd_ybh_4

Gilhooly...I just want to say that I am glad that Tom comes back and looks out for you. I know you are telling the truth. I am also glad that you share your stories about Tom because I like reading them.

As for ghost stories...I have a zillion of them but most of them are boring...or really sweet.