Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does age matter?
Ok, i've got big views on this one, so i might be a while.. lmao

I recently ended a relationship with a guy of 3 years. He was 7 years older than me, and i have to be completely honest with you, the age difference didn't mean s***.

However, that's not to say that i didnt have a few problems with his past. As he was older than me, he'd obviously had a fair few more boyfriends than i had, and a fair few more sexual experiences. He also knew exactly what he wanted from both our relationship and our sex life. He didnt give me enough time to make up my own decisions about myself or what i wanted from a guy. I'm quite prudish when it comes to sex, and he wasn't. About a year into the relationship i found out that he was a fan of threesomes, and open relationships. We spoke about it and he agreed that he was over it and he wouldnt ask these things of me. However, about 2 years in, he began to hint he wanted to invite other guys over and do things with other guys, and i wasnt having any of it. A huge row followed, and as a result i ended up being called "Frigid" as i only wanted to sleep with him.

Also, on my part, i decided that about 2 years into the relationship, i wasn't happy signing off from all the partying, drinking, and flirting with other guys to settle down straight into a relationship with this guy. I loved him to bits (Still do, actually) but i rushed into it with this vision in my head of the perfect couple and being together forever business.

I learnt my lesson! hehe.

Each to their own though, personally i dont think age means a thing, unless one of you has age spots and the other still has their milk teeth..

x

JJLive Wrote:unless one of you has age spots

Age spots are sexy as hell =P I's loves me a good grand daddy ^_^ Give me a guy that's 90 some years old that can still get it up and I'll be in heaven.

borrein Wrote:Give me a guy that's 90 some years old that can still get it up and I'll be in heaven.

LMAO! Like i said.. each to their own.. xD xx

Iono.. 90 just might be pushing it a little bit lol. Balls to ankles syndrome isn't all that appealing

I suppose they'd last longer.. x

Makes it easier for the cock ring to slip on Big Grin

lmao! Barf..x

i'd rather have sex with a 9 year old kid than a 90 year old.

The Virgin Wrote:i'd rather have sex with a 9 year old kid than a 90 year old.

HOW SICK ARE YOU??????? 9 year old??? if you do have any education you have NO common sense.

Getting back to the subject::: My lover who i met on this site BTW, is 19 I am 50 we are very much into each other and happy.

Love has no gender , love has no age, Love has NO limits.

16 is the legal age of consent in most states for men.

The Virgin Wrote:i'd rather have sex with a 9 year old kid than a 90 year old.

Duuuude D: seriously? think befor you post stuff like this. It's very Offensive!