Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone ever use the chat room?
It seems everytime I check the chat room, it is empty. What's the deal? :confused:
Everytime I go there you've just left! Sad
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
I never use it but I have seen people use it from time to time...maybe just sign in and wait?
I check in sometimes.
Yes, people use it, I use it, but not all the time.
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
I use it sometimes..... I think a good Idea could be that the connection don´t close after a few minutes.... I don´t want to talk everytime... sometimes it´s enough to lurk and talk just when I´m interested in the theme....
Proud to be Gay & Pagan
)O(

[Image: pentagramm.gif]

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
There is usually people in there in the morning for me. Only during certain times usually
There are people who use it on a regular basis. Its just a matter of catching them when they're online Confusedmile:

I don't use it myself, much preferring to interact on the more slow-paced forum rather than being bombarded from all angles and trying to keep track of 3 or 4 ongoing conversations....its just too much for me to handle lol

As others have already said though, try just signing in and waiting around for a bit; you're bound to run into more chatters sooner or later Confusedmile:
I'm aware it's there but don't use it... maybe one day...

One day when Bitch-Cat isn't giving me hell or when one end of the house needs cleaning before I start on the other end or maybe when I'm not bent double over a painting that needs to be finished that week or when I don't have a ton of research or my accounts to make less eccentric!

Maybe one day!
Vigilias Wrote:I'm aware it's there but don't use it... maybe one day...

One day when Bitch-Cat isn't giving me hell or when one end of the house needs cleaning before I start on the other end or maybe when I'm not bent double over a painting that needs to be finished that week or when I don't have a ton of research or my accounts to make less eccentric!

Maybe one day!

USE IT NOW!!!
I'm in there u.u
All alone. I need company.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I made a discord chat! VirgoMasquerade 2 320 05-02-2017, 12:09 AM
Last Post: MHJG
  Individual Chat Confuzzled4 11 803 11-26-2016, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Insertnamehere
  Warning: Don't fart in the operation room LONDONER 1 462 11-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: artyboy