Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does he like me?
There is this cute guy that i like. Not sure if he is gay. Whenever i pass him in the hall he looks startled when he sees me. He is not masculine at all. I don't read too much into stereotypes but he has a slight lispy tint to his voice. Once he said "How are YOU doin!" while smiling. Whenever he is around and i look up at him he jerks his head away really fast like he was looking at me. I passed him once and said hi. I forgot something and had to come back and he said "Welcome back!!" I offered to give him a poster (we had some extras) and he said "Why would i take a poster?" while smiling. Someone else said i was just trying to get rid of the posters. I said to him "take 3 posters!" and he grinned ear to ear. He kind of lingers around me a little bit like he wants me to talk to him. One time it was just me and him and he kept looking at me but i was too shy to say anything. One time i caught him looking at me and he looked down at the floor. Also, i was talking to him (I think i may have been blushing) and he was smiling the whole time i was talking to him, and was looking me in the eye. Maybe he was laughing at me or something? I don't know. He accepted my friend request on facebook but it looks like he doesn't go on facebook alot. I messaged him with "hey" and it says seen but he didn't respond back. This threw me off a little. it did take him a few days to respond to the friend request. he doesn't have alot of photos or comments on his FB so it doesn't look like he is an avid user. What do you think?

What should i say next time i see him?

I have no idea, sounds like what happens to me every once in a while to be honest. Sounds like this is either gonna be a series of missed connections or a misunderstanding on your part. I don't know, I could be wrong, but good luck though.

Sounds gay interested to me.

Also passive/submissive with a strong hint of introversion.

Which means you are going to have to do the pursing if you have such inclination. Poor guy is most likely unable to know what to do.

I strongly advise finding a way to get him away from other people and tell him your 'stance' on sexuality. Not on a text message, phone call, over face book, face to face where no one can overhead your conversation.

Ultimately the only way to know for certain is for him to say something, but the looking at you and looking away game tells me there is an interest. Coaxing him out should be fun... requiring a bit of patience.

Hi Filmbuff
I talked to him for you and also got into touch with his probation officer. He doesn't like you. He's sizing you up for a robbery and possible sex crime. He's been arrested five times for peeking in windows, having sex with kittens and jerking off in creme rinse bottles while using the bathroom at friends' houses. You should start carrying a loaded handgun to school.

I had to write something more interesting than the same advice that's given twice a week about this same question. How'd I do? hahhahahahah!

Hi, Filmbuff.

Your name suggests you like movies. Invite him to one. Let that just be that, sharing your hobby. It will be pretty natural to talk to him after the show to get his reaction. Going to get a bite after that would also be natural.

Make sure you pick a time that leaves you both enough time afterward to eat and chat.

From that, you'll have something to talk about. Build on it. You may not want to start off dating, as you both are shy so it might put too much pressure on things. Try being his friend and both of you learning to make simple conversation.

And if not movies, figure out something else to ask him to join to for. Go to a museum, explore the area with a drive to get of town and off campus, volunteer together to do something charitable or civic.

He's interested, either platonically or sexually, so get crackin'. He's given you interest, now run with it.

Oh Virge. Cruel but necessary.

To the question....

Does he like you? Yes.

Will it become something more? None of us know this. You are the one on the ground and will have to do the heavy lifting here. So far, it sounds like he is more interested in being friendly than being friends.

If you want to find out more, you are going to have to put more into it than the casual and fleeting 'Hi, how are you?' Ask him if he wants to grab a coffee.

I will refer to this person as "stevie". Someone came up to me and said "i think stevie wants to take it in the butt from you". in a joking way. hmmm. It also looks like he doesn't use facebook to communicate with people. Like i said, it says "seen" when i said "hey" with no response back. Because he didn't respond back, it makes me feel like hes not interested.

filmbuff123 Wrote:I will refer to this person as "stevie". Someone came up to me and said "i think stevie wants to take it in the butt from you". in a joking way. hmmm. It also looks like he doesn't use facebook to communicate with people. Like i said, it says "seen" when i said "hey" with no response back. Because he didn't respond back, it makes me feel like hes not interested.

Actions speak louder than words. Maybe he's too shy to respond. He's certainly acted like He likes you thus far. Some guys need drug out of their shells kicking and screaming.

Reckon he likes you, yes