Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this guy like me or is he really just cool?
In the beginning of class last semester, there was this really good looking guy but he sat at the other end of the classroom and I'm at the opposite side. So halfway through the semester we start talking and one day he just moves his seat right next to mine. Every time there was a partner assignment we teamed up. One day in class, he found a lady bug and put it on my hand, smiled and told me it was for good luck... Then he asked me if I mind that he walk me to class... So now I'm wondering. A month ago from today i came out to him, he said he didn't care but didn't proceed to talk about it any more. We've been getting a lot closer and some nights he'll call me at midnight or even later. I never really picked up because i hardly stay up that late but i wonder what he has to say. He has also taken me to lunch after i came out to him. We'll spend quite a long time in the parking lot after class talking about random things. Whenever we meet outside of school, he'll greet me with one of those handshake hugs. But he basically grabs me and pulls me closer to him. This wasn't a big deal but i was like "you just saw me an hour ago, did you really miss me that much?" lol. Than one weekend, we take a walk in the country side and enjoy the scenery for about 3 hours. He told me he enjoyed it and that its good exercise. We plan to do more of the walks but the weather has been really bad. So what is with this guy, i forgot to mention that he has a fiancé but still, its weird. I try so hard not to show any emotion or actions that i like him and he does all this stuff. I live in a world where i think everyone is gay, maybe I'm just hopeless

omg, where do you think you are in a coming of age gay movie..?!

lol, just kidding. He seems like a nice guy, I mean for me I'd just go with
the flow. If you ask him if he's gay, the follow up question would be if he was
interested in you, right?

I'd rather keep what you have now and just let things happen naturally.

I've been in similar situations before with overly nice straight guys, and I've let
my mind wander and daydream about what could be and in the end being disappointed
when things didn't turn out to what I'd hope it be and I only had one person to blame,
and that person was me.

I hope this help, good luck~

Smile

Hmm, from your description it sounds like you mean a lot to him. Also, it does vaguely remind me of how my current relationship started...But without knowing him I can't answer your question definitively, sorry.

Edit: You seem to be significant/special in this person's life, why not just ask him if he likes you? I doubt it would cause him to defriend you, he is already treating you like family/signifcant other, so I don't think you have much to be worried about.

Edit: I missed the line about the fiance', sorry. You're going to have to let someone already in a committed relationship go, unless they end their previous one.

Sweetie if he has a fiance than he is in a no go zone in the romance department.
Enjoy the friendship you both have ,good friends are very rare.

You never know what the future has in store for you .if you still feel like it is more than a friendship thing then talk to him.

You should definitely stick around because he seems like a really good friend. I wouldn't make any moves on him though. keep a safe distance but be there for him.

It just he gives me that vibe, its hard to explain. I hung out with him yesterday at the park and we played disc golf for awhile than went for a walk. We stopped by a dam and sat there until it was getting dark. We then went to his place. He has a barn on top of a hill and the view is so beautiful. So we then watched the sun go down, then we went into his barn. For a minute we didn't really say anything and just kind of looked at each other, then he walked out. We talked more and I finally left. He texted me an hour ago and said "hey man it was good to see you yesterday." I don't know if I'm thinking too much. I would never make a move on him unless he goes first but this is driving me crazy.