Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this offend you?
Personally, I find it difficult to be offended by something so tedious and predictable.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

That video never gets old its so funny!!

I'd like to see a lesbian one as well Roflmao

as a gay woman i wouldnt find it offensive i dont think i would either if i was a gay man .
maria

I don't find it offensive either, but here's what Albert thinks (if anyone wants to know)... Wink

wow, he takes himself a little too serious.:eek:

i dont find this video offensive one bit . it does however sum up just how homophobic this world is towards GAY people its shocking to say the least saying its the twenty first centry ,
maria

Agreed, Plus it just looks so silly.:tongue:
I haven't been able to watch with sound yet, but I dont really want to, to be honest, but i did lol a a little.:biggrin:
Skipping zombies for FTW!
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

[
marshlander Wrote:... Can't say I approve of anything that perpetuates stereotypes or seems to support gay bashing ...

KMG Wrote:I don't find it offensive either, but here's what Albert thinks (if anyone wants to know)...

fudger Wrote:wow, he takes himself a little too serious.:eek:
I find Albert's argument quite convincing. YouTube has a global audience. While there are people in the world whose lives are at risk for being gay I would prefer not to see their plight trivialised through this kind of misguided shenanigan. The film-makers obviously have some talent. Pity it has not been put to better use on this occasion. :frown:

While it's true that gay people are at risk all over the world, I don't think we should ever take things to such an extreme that we completely lose our sense of humour. I don't think there's any malicious intent behind this video and, even though I do worry that it could send the wrong message to some impressionable people, for the most part, I think the video is harmless.

I found it silly but did not find it offensive.