Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this offend you?
KMG Wrote:While it's true that gay people are at risk all over the world, I don't think we should ever take things to such an extreme that we completely lose our sense of humour. I don't think there's any malicious intent behind this video and, even though I do worry that it could send the wrong message to some impressionable people, for the most part, I think the video is harmless.

I'd say, if you want to see something that is funny, humorous, witty and sexy at the same time, and that gives a fairer portrayal of homosexual men, (and women?) then I'd say, go and watch Noah's Arc... it's FAR FAR better. And at least, it's real.

Lol i find it funny especially the "zombies are cumming" part

About as funny as a dog pooing in a field. And id be more offended if the queen called me bazz!

i found it very humorous XD i do understand the concern towards stupid or young impressionable people who might go out of their way to attack a gay person, but i think that a similar film with the roles reversed, say the two lead guys were a gay couple, being attacked by straight zombies, would get your point across in a funny, yet definite manner. plus straight men are very easy to stereotype too. beer, boobs, and sports.

I didn't find it offensive...nor did I find it at all funny or clever or remotely entertaining.

I found video itself kinda offensive, but it is not the point. I just do not pay attention to those who try to say something offensive about me or my gay friends - such people are usually stupid or jealous or both, so don't bother Confusedmile:

I thought it was kinda funny, but more so in that it is really dumb and corny...I have a really messed up sense of humour though...I laugh at things that people may not find funny...jaja!Laugh1 ....and to answer your question...no, it doesn't offend me.

I must admit that I found it hilarious Tongue The quote from the new's anchor about 'They don't know if it's biological or they are gay by choice' was a particular favourite of mine Tongue

Needless to say, if this film was actually released I would definately watch it Big Grin

I have to admit that I smiled. It it was just sooo over the top. If it was a full film (is it?) I probably wouldn't go and see it tho'.

Personally, as a GAY MALE, I found this video HYSTERICAL! It's a satirization of sterotypical views; at the same time, it also makes fun of how "straight" men act towards "gay" men..."...quick! Say something straight..." I swear, I almost pee'd when I saw the vid! If we, as people, find satire offensive, what more should we find offensive? There are situations which we should revolt against and come together as a group, but over a comical, satirical vid, we should get over ourselves!