Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Know What I am.
I nerver even kissed a girl (or guy) & I am 23; am I gay?

You are the only person who can answer that. I have kissed a lot of girls but never a guy. Am I straight? No. Just know there is nothing abnormal about having sexual thoughts about either gender.

you are who you are, we can't answer that for you. You need to do some soul searching and ask yourself that question because only you have those answers...we are merely strangers who pass in the night

Fine I like guys.

My guess is that you're asexual, which you can learn about here:

http://www.asexuality.org/home/

Pix Wrote:My guess is that you're asexual, which you can learn about here:

http://www.asexuality.org/home/

she could be right man and honestly, thats nothing to be ashamed of either.

Not kissing someone doesn't mean much. The only way to know who you are is to know how you feel and who you're attracted to. People always worry so much about labels and what not.. but if you're attracted to guys you're attracted to guys.. if girls, girls, both, etc. It's really fairly simple. Though coming to terms with it often isn't..

I like Johndoe have kissed girls.. but I'm definitely not straight (or bi for that matter).

I would have to say one you are human, and two who ever you are attracted to and your sexual orientation does not define you as a person.

Yeah, I only notice cute guys, but not about sex.

flashbang89 Wrote:Yeah, I only notice cute guys, but not about sex.

Not to worry, you don't need a label to understand your self. You notice cute guys, that's all, no more no less, if you come to a point that you kiss a guy, you simply kiss a guy. that's it, nothing more or less. You don't need to call yourself this our that to be yourself.just be, don't bother with the label.