Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Know What I am.
Matt19 Wrote:You should speak to someone about that .....

I think flashbang is in the right place, actually, I mean, what better place to discuss sexuality and the various available roles?

Try and deal with it. Thats all I got

flashbang89 Wrote:no way I am doing that

Too late, sweetheart, look where you are. You joined a sexuality-centric forum, and started a discussion on this topic. You made it happen, which means you wanted it. No one forced you here, and no one wants you to feel trapped here.

Welcome to GaySpeak.

The best advice i can give is follow your heart, be who you want to be.

At the end of the day, your happiness is what is most important to you. Think about what you want in your future and go from there Smile

I don't know what to do.

Don't do anything as of yet, Try getting your thoughts together.

Do something relaxing. try to calm yourself a little. Then tackle the topic of what you want that makes you happy.

^ beat me to it.

You remind me of how thankful I am for GS! Hope you stay connected even through the confusion!

Sent from my heart via 4G LTE
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

flashbang89 Wrote:no way I am doing that
Flashbang, hello, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I'd like to remind you that you ARE speaking to someone about it. Actually you're telling all of us about it. We are suggesting that there are people out in the real world whose job it is to deal with these things, and who can help in a practical sense. We can help too, but only in a virtual, intellectual sense, if you get my drift. Maybe it'll take a little time for you to get adapted to the idea that whatever you're feeling and whatever you're wanting is something that deserves some form of closure.
So technically, apart from getting this idea off your chest (which, normally, should have felt good and had some minor effect), what can we do for you? Talk it through? We're here to listen, to counsel when we can, to direct or suggest... You probably need to talk it out a bit more.
So, do you think you want to be another gender, as someone has suggested? How would you envisage another man making love to you? I suppose you meant you didn't want it to be penetrative sex, from your initial post. There are many other ways of expressing love for another person, even without those acts, you know. On day, when or if you're ready, you might even want to try those acts, but maybe not just now.

flashbang89 Wrote:Yeah doesn t sound right
In answer to that remark, it never sounds right, at first. We are conditioned to think that same sex love and relationships are wrong. They are not wrong, they happen, they just don't happen to be the norm for most human beings. But this is like saying that because there are practically no people of some ethnic groups left, that they aren't right.... Of course they're right, they just happen to be rather few (wiped out by progress or war, or famine, or disease, or whatever). It doesn't make them less acceptable as human beings.
We know some people need to experience love (and sex) with their own gender (or, if they are feeling they are in the wrong gender body, maybe with the opposite gender). Some even want to have sex changes and then be with their same gender... It's quite a complex issue. None of it is wrong, it's the palette of human sexuality.