Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know if there is already a thread for this...
Gandhi wrote , you must be the change you seek.
I am following this philosophy.

My only problem with ANY person is the lack of respect. I don't care what your sexual orientation is. I don't want you being inappropriate around me or making me uncomfortable. There are the same types in all categories. I dislike them all.

santaberry Wrote:My only problem with ANY person is the lack of respect. I don't care what your sexual orientation is. I don't want you being inappropriate around me or making me uncomfortable. There are the same types in all categories. I dislike them all.

But, Santaberry, disliking and being uncomfortable is not the same as hating, is it??? I mean, hating takes energy.... disliking just means you steer clear of them, no? Hating, I believe is more active and more aggressive. Disliking just means trying not to be around them, right?

princealbertofb Wrote:But, Santaberry, disliking and being uncomfortable is not the same as hating, is it??? I mean, hating takes energy.... disliking just means you steer clear of them, no? Hating, I believe is more active and more aggressive. Disliking just means trying not to be around them, right?

That was just my odd way of agreeing with you lol.