Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with it. All of it.
Take a break,and when you least expect it,love will find you. Smile

Okay,that's so cheesy,even for me,LOL. Rolleyes:biggrin:

ChrisH Wrote:I've been dating guys since I was 19.
You're only 23. You've been dating for 4 years. I think it might be a tad bit premature to announce your failure, and denounce dating. Seriously, you're only 23! Do what you gotta do to process this angst, then get back on your horse.

23 is kinda young to throw in the towel and become a jaded old queen. Got to wait until you are at least 40 before you make that particular move.

Wink

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:23 is kinda young to throw in the towel and become a jaded old queen. Got to wait until you are at least 40 before you make that particular move.

Wink

Hell, I'm 45 and haven't thrown in the towel.

Just take it one day at a time and don't put so much pressure on yourself.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Do not give up, take some sometime for yourself, the right person may come along when you least expect it.

*waves to ChrisH down in RR from up here in Taos*

If it's not going to work out with a guy, realizing this after a month is actually pretty great. Sure, it's disappointing, but at least you aren't wasting your time with the guy any longer. Each relationship you're in ideally makes you a little smarter for when the next one happens.

One dating skill worth acquiring is to try to develop an even pacing. When you go on a walk with someone, if you walk at the same pace, you can be a mile down the trail and you're still walking together, enjoying each other's company and the scenery too. But if your pace is different from the other guy's pace, a mile down the trail and you're so far apart you don't even see each other.

When you first start dating another guy, the rush of the initial excitement can make you give your emotions away too quickly. A month is no time to start thinking that you know the guy, that he knows you, and that your feelings and hopes and desires are aligned. If you take a slower pace, you might have less heartbreak.

I'm 57, do I have permission to be a jaded old queen yet?

Yup, pretty much how I've been lately haha though I didn't give up on dating all together, I just stopped spending so much time looking for guys. Good things come to those who wait I guess.

Hi Chris.
Those people were born to help you coming to the right one.
Don't give up.
Don't let that one wait for you hopelessly.

Yeah I wouldn't try dating site also, I'm so old-fashioned that I like all things natural.
Live happily, smile more, at the right time he will jump into your life Smile

19? You certainly started late. I took my first lover when I was 13 and it lasted 16 years. I'm sure it would have gone longer but he was killed in a plane crash. Oh, and there was a 30 year difference in our ages although I was the Alpha Male. As others have said, don't look for it, it will find you. I found mine when, on an aisle seat in First Class he fell in my lap when the plane lurched. Lucky, wasn't it, that I always prefer an aisle seat. You're far too young to be so sangfroid about love and relationships. Try being a young man instead of a moonstruck "jilted" lover. Go out, play, whatever it is you like to do even if it's going through the stacks in the library. You may be another bookworm whom you find to be just the article you were looking for.