Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down Hill
Has in your opinion GS gone down hill.

Personally I think it has. I remember days when PA was frolicking around. And I had joined and shadow had lots of questions and Daz was around to give his awesome advice and it was all clam and peaceful. To me it feel likes there are dark clouds above. And there have already been a couple of shit storms.

I WANT GS TO BE A BETTER PLACE THAN IT IS NOW COS THERE ARE TOO MANY ASSHOLES AROUND NOW AND IT MAKE ME SAD AND ANGRY

The Joshular (aka: kiid and aka: joshyboi)

i hate to admit it but it kind of has.

that's why I've been not very active lately... there aren't that many interesting threads to post on which haven't been already filled with the ragefires of hell.

From what I've noticed, the forum seems to have it's highs and it's lows from time to time. We're just experiencing a bit of a dip I suppose.

[Image: lemon.jpg]

Have a lemon.

Rawr Wrote:From what I've noticed, the forum seems to have it's highs and it's lows from time to time. We're just experiencing a bit of a dip I suppose.

Have a lemon.

There was a time where there was never ever never trevor 'a dip' it was always just awesome with no ballshit bitches.

Rawr Wrote:From what I've noticed, the forum seems to have it's highs and it's lows from time to time. We're just experiencing a bit of a dip I suppose.

Have a lemon.

Oh god is that lemon pulling its own brain out after having half of its head sawn off.

No idea really. But I mean some topics (Islam, feminism etc.) seem to spark intense debates/quarrells regardless of time, place and context. I guess I don't really care that much since after all it's just a forum but maybe it has gone down-hill.

GS has had its dramas lately But I love GS I have made some good friends here and I believe the forum will pick up. I like being part of this community. Smile
An eye for an eye

There's been some heated shit around here the past few months but that's ok, I stick around for chat room and word games and especially all the penguins oh my god there should be a law requiring everyone to have a penguin in their signature

Neek and Joosh you're leading the way gents

Meeels yeer baaack!

not a lot of glbt forums remaining so difficult to compare gayspeak to anything.

Each internet format has its benefit, grinder formats for hook ups (we are human), faceBook to track a life style. The gaySpeak forum to help the glbt community fix coming out, girl/boy friend issues, cheating partners...

go to another glbt forum realjock.com a n. american gay men's fitness forum and it has it strengths. Nice if you want diet information but bad to fix that cheating partner issue. I think gaySpeak is in tune to people's emotion and feelings as much as things can be given the technology.

I cant control how someone reads what i post and has a big gay blow up and leaves. I would not post something to specifically make that happen. I hope what i post is helpful actually but I am not going to pretend i am walk on broken glass and avoid the generic controversial issues. I would be surprised if anything i posted made a difference.