Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down Hill
Yeah, got back from Panama late last night. It's nice to be back :3

How's your granny? :3

She's actually doing alright at the moment. She's got limited mobility but not as bad as we thought

I totally agree - I only just rejoined myself and felt like leaving within a few days - people abusing each other, there were self imposed standards before as it was a great community to all ages - now bad language is in every other post despite younger people coming on for advice - parents coming on as happened in the past for help on their children regular are now faced with posts where members abuse other disabled members which has just happened which made me want to vomit and leave on the spot (yes the joke thread if you read it ) I miss PA and so many others but we cant change that now - new members may not have seen how GS used to be and may think its like the facebook /twitter etc type place where you can say what you like (not saying it as a bad as bullying by trolls to suicide as the recently trend goes here in the uk - but someone of the post have read are hurtful to people just asking a question - don't know if there;s a solution but if things don't change then maybe its time for me to leave - wow. got that lot off my chest Smile

People just need to stop hatin' so much. Hatred poisons any discussion.

VileKyle Wrote:People just need to stop hatin' so much. Hatred poisons any discussion.

Indeed they do, Miles. Biglaugh

As someone who has been here 2 years yeah I think its gone downhill quite a bit. Tbh i think its a combination of neglect and bitchy people. I rarely post because I can't be arsed with quarrels and bitchiness.

I remember the Old Ones too. Shadow and PA. I remember them both from another now defunct set of forums.

Does this now mean that they are the Ancient Ones and we the Old Ones? Is it now our responsibility to guide the ones who come after us as we were by those who have gone? Will they return one day?

I like this place, it's a bunch of generally good natured folk willing to listen to others and offer help, not too proud to ask for it either. We have something good.

I'm a member of a set of other forums and let me tell you, they make the shit storms that have taken place in here look like tea on the Vicarage lawn!

As far as I know PA hasn't left, has he? He'll occasionally be off for long stretches...