Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr Who.... Is it me or is it getting scarier?
Hi All,
Is it me or is Dr Who getting more scarier recently??? I like the program and the imagenation of the writers when they transcript an epic adventure through time whether it be forwards or backwards but past few weeks the episodes have begun getting really dark and eerie and next weks show is looking terrified with skin... I must admit the whole costume artwork seems to be fantastic and despite me being a big poof with horror and psychological i find dr who is having the same effect at the moment as my heart is constantly racing and adrenaline is rushing everywhere its one big bloody fear factor lol

Kindest regards

zeon x

I have had some friends mention that, I am not quite caught up yet though. I am still on season "5". I just watched the Van Gogh episode.

I miss David Tennant, that man was something to look at. Matt Smith is not bad, but nothing compared to Tennant, in my opinion.

"The Doctor's Wife" was utterly brilliant! Neil Gaiman and Doctor Who, two of my favourite pleasures, brought together in one package, I could not have asked for more. Confusedmile:

i think its scarry about monsters i donot watchs it

i saw a preview of it on my squirmtop

wicked..........pretty wicked

My mother tells me that this is a very dark series, that the creators are aware of that. My brother converted her into a Dr Who fan back when the new series started.

Well, the series 6 definitely started with dark atmosphere. But it's simply brilliant. They still keep the usual adventures. It just has a bit more thrill added to it.

"Fish from space have never looked so... buxom..."

The new season has been pretty much hit and miss with The Doctors Wife being the standout episode,Matt Smith looks too much like Tommy Cooper for me to take him serious,and don't get me started on the cobbeled together River Song revelation.

I watched it last night and yes was scary. Was 2nd part of the Skin and next weeks looks like its going to be scary as well. I wonder if Cptn Jack will be back some time I like him and Torchwood Confusedmile: