Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr Who.... Is it me or is it getting scarier?
Tick tock goes the clock
And what now shall we play?
Tick tock goes the clock
Now summer’s gone away? (Missing from video)

Tick tock goes the clock
And what then shall we see?
Tick tock until the day
That thou shalt marry me

Tick tock goes the clock
And all the years they fly
Tick tock and all too soon
You and I must die

Tick tock goes the clock
We laughed at fate and mourned her
Tick tock goes the clock
Even for the Doctor

Tick tock goes the clock
He cradled her and he rocked her
Tick tock goes the clock
Even for the Doctor…

Source: http://seriable.com/doctor-who-the-clock-tick-tocks/

*clears throat*
Yes.
I'm a fan.:redface:

Just wish i'd seen more of the classic episodes growing up. I saw a lot of Tom Baker episodes(repeats) and the odd random episode, but that's it.(And the films...bar that 90's one...)
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I have seen almost all the shows. I should start a trivia thread here all about Doctor Who. Wasn't there a verse of that Tick Tock "and River kills the Doctor"

"I was born in another time, another world..." Susan (Carole Ann Ford) in "An Unearthly Child (1963)

OLtO4stO4 Wrote:I have seen almost all the shows. I should start a trivia thread here all about Doctor Who. Wasn't there a verse of that Tick Tock "and River kills the Doctor"

I think so.
I'm sure it had one variant that had that line as the last line.
In the first part of the last episode probably.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

i never really watched the show, but there is one thing in the series that makes me shit bricks....weeping angels:eek:

jaxc Wrote:i never really watched the show, but there is one thing in the series that makes me shit bricks....weeping angels:eek:

I with you on the weeping angels, they shit me up abit and also there was an episode with David Tennant in the libary where the shadows were alive that got me going to.

Love live Docter who:-)

I love Dr who but I particularly like the classic episodes. Each Doctor was unique and tackled many different threats. In my opinion the best Doctor Who stories where the horror ones like "Horror of Fang Rock" I've always felt that classic Doctor Who is very much H.P. Lovecraf t Stories but with the Sci-Fi cranked up.

Tomorrow will be a NEW show. "The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe" The special Christmas episode for 2011.

It was a good episode.... Confusedmile: