Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream guy or girl
So what's your dream partner like?

Mine would be something like:
Looks: Ryan Gosling, Wentworth Miller and Tom Daley (damn he's so cute). (dream guy remember xD)
He'd have to know how to fix my PCs, since I often break them Tongue
Have some muscles, but not steoroid amount Tongue
Taller than me. I'm 166 cm, so he should be at least 175 cm. Wouldn't feel right for me to look down at my dominate bf hehe.
Outroverted.
Not smoke or use that shit that's apparently called snuff in english. Smoking and snuff goes for anyone I were to get together with irl too though. I can't stand that shit snuff, looks so damn ugly. If I see someone attractive, guy or girl and they shove snuff up their lip, then they instantly become unattractive to me.
Be a great cook.
Like to go for walks, like up a mountain or forests or just longer walks than around the building.
Be romantic. Give me flowers.
Not be judgemental, towards people who aren't doing anything that's considered to be a crime.
Have a great looking dick XD Not look like a raisin. There's a few nice examples on tumblr of course hehe.
Nice and firm butt.
Stability.

Simon Pegg is also quite hot.
And funny as heck.
Oh forgot to mention that dream guy must be great at making me laugh.

Oh I know, my dream guy is Zac Effron.
For some reason, I just love the movies he's in, nowadays. Except Bad Neighbours.
Those romantic movies he's in is so damn nice.

Hmmm..well I could say who but I'm going to keep a lid on it Tongue

Well looks are important to a degree...I like guys with black hair, also like red heads too... I don't have a real preference on height. Although I don't think I could deal well with someone who is 6'8" or something, short guys can be pretty hot too. Don't have to be muscular at all to win me over, I prefer less hairy.

Personality. Well I think I would like to date someone who is also a bit on the techie, nerdy side. I think someone who would be on the opposite end of that spectrum I wouldn't get along very well with. Someone who is neither overly introverted or extroverted, someone who can get me out of my shell a little bit but not forcibly so. Definitely someone who is passionate, thoughtful, smart and has a good heart....and a good smile to go with it.

There's a certain energy some people give off, kind of like intuition or a vibe. I seem to be able to tell whether someone is genuine after meeting them, surprisingly most people I feel aren't, but a few do. Kind of hard to explain, hopefully I'm not the only one who experiences this...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I know there's bound to be replies along the lines of "I don't have a dream partner, if I meet the right person then I'll know it's them" etc etc but for the sake of this thread and if I could choose the type of guy I'd like then hypothetically:

Someone I'm attracted to - usually this means they are confident and cheeky, with a sense of humour that bounces off of mine. Skinny, gym-obsessed guys don't really do it for me, just Mr Average in the body department is fine. Not a fan of stalkers/guys who can't take no for an answer or overly-familiar people who like touching others as they talk.

Someone who likes exploring new places and restaurants and things together, but also doesn't feel the need to spend every minute together.

And someone who doesn't call me 'cute'.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

[MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION] sounds like Matt Crawford hehe
Youtuber.

[MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION]

[Image: raw]
Your soOO cute.

[Image: khrhRIC.gif]

Ammon Wrote:[MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION]

[Image: khrhRIC.gif]

The Clueless reference gains you ten points.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

one who gives me pats on the back... he who rubs my head, is mutually respectful .. that is my dream guy .. cant think of other qualities, attributes .. but im really attracted to bromance .. lol .. though some guys i think are just too beautiful for me though .. that's why i guess sometimes a relationship will never work for me .. but im hoping someone can change that ..

IanSaysHi Wrote:I know there's bound to be replies along the lines of "I don't have a dream partner, if I meet the right person then I'll know it's them" etc etc but for the sake of this thread and if I could choose the type of guy I'd like then hypothetically:

Someone I'm attracted to - usually this means they are confident and cheeky, with a sense of humour that bounces off of mine. Skinny, gym-obsessed guys don't really do it for me, just Mr Average in the body department is fine. Not a fan of stalkers/guys who can't take no for an answer or overly-familiar people who like touching others as they talk.

Someone who likes exploring new places and restaurants and things together, but also doesn't feel the need to spend every minute together.

And someone who doesn't call me 'cute'.

tell me Ian .. why don't you like it when someone calls you cute .. lol ..

knickerbuck Wrote:tell me Ian .. why don't you like it when someone calls you cute .. lol ..

Not sure if his reason is his reason. I don't like being called cute that much, I'm ok with it. What I hate is "stud"

Cute is just cliche, overly used and only one syllable. You could say handsome, or even beautiful. I think handsome does the job better because it implies you're not just a hot piece of ass, that you're well dressed and take care of yourself, so it is inclusive..."cute" is in handsome.

Stud implies that my purpose is for fucking or more properly breeding. Yeah, saying "Hey stud" to me isn't a good way to start a conversation and not one who like to be thought of as a piece of meat.

So I don't call guys I like stud, or cute. Some of you know how thoughtful and deliberate I can be, not saying I'm witty like Shakespeare or something, but I put a lot more thought into telling someone I like them, why I like them, how I feel than by saying they're cute...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Currently, his name is Marco. Wink
''Do I look civilized to you?''