Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream guy or girl
Hmmm my dream man.

He could have red, brown or black hair. Basically I'm just not into blondes.

He'd be shorter than me (I'm 6'3).... Ideally he'd be under six foot.

Don't care much about fat. I'm ok with chubby or overweight just not with obese.

He'd have hazel brown eyes.

Personality wise:
He's occasionally shy and bashful. (totes adorbs)

He'd be intelligent, enjoy reading and be maybe a bit nerdish. Definitely an introvert.

Oh and he'd love to cuddle and kiss.
And he wouldn't mind public displays of affection from me, upto and including holding him in public.

At this point whomever finds me acceptable.

I have liked different types of guys when it comes to personality and looks, so a "dream" standard doesn't exist for me.

Of course, there was a pattern. They had one pivotal trait they all shared: They were remarkably sweet and that got me big time. That trait turned out to be a double edged sword when things came crashing down, though.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

axle2152 Wrote:Not sure if his reason is his reason. I don't like being called cute that much, I'm ok with it. What I hate is "stud"

Cute is just cliche, overly used and only one syllable. You could say handsome, or even beautiful. I think handsome does the job better because it implies you're not just a hot piece of ass, that you're well dressed and take care of yourself, so it is inclusive..."cute" is in handsome.

Stud implies that my purpose is for fucking or more properly breeding. Yeah, saying "Hey stud" to me isn't a good way to start a conversation and not one who like to be thought of as a piece of meat.

So I don't call guys I like stud, or cute. Some of you know how thoughtful and deliberate I can be, not saying I'm witty like Shakespeare or something, but I put a lot more thought into telling someone I like them, why I like them, how I feel than by saying they're cute...

I understand where you're coming from. I dont call people cute it's too simplistic and a little demeaning for a grown man. But I do think cute is useful for describing individual mannerisms or features.

For example "I love the way you play with your glasses, it's so cute." Or "Hey that mole isn't ugly, it's cute."

Though I agree with you about the word stud. I only use it sarcastically/passive aggressively to pervs on the Internet. To my mind It means a dull, dumb, rutting animal.

*shrugs*
No idea what my dream guy would be like.

I'd guess someone who shares my passions, can tolerate me, can understand me and broadly shares my outlook on the world.

Sexual compatibility and attractiveness would also be a big plus.

Similar-ish age would also be nice, so I don't have to worry about a carer dynamic cropping up later or one of us pegging it too soon.

Hmm.
Reading over that, perhaps I'm too picky...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

*Points to Twist*

He's everything I want and all that I need.
Eight years later and he can still make it feel brand new

I got a crush on that boy that won't ever fade *Grins*

*Grins at [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION]'s response.*

You know, it's funny. Before I met Gideon, my answer would have been completely different. I wasn't interested in relationships, and my desire was for someone good at fucking that easily let go.

And then I met Gid, who was everything I -wasn't- looking for... and, as it turns out, exactly what I needed.

He's obsessive. Invasive. Pushy. Dominant. He's needy. Hungry. ALWAYS invested far beyond what I perceive him to be when it comes to anything pertaining to me. Perceptive. Protective. Loving. Romantic. Expressive. (and yes, he's also SPECTACULAR in bed)

Other than the bed part, these are all things I had no interest in having (and avoided like the plague)... yet, they turned out to be things I don't just make up huge parts of who Gideon is, but I've discovered I don't just enjoy but have come to NEED in one way or another within our relationship.

He's ruined me, yeah? He's ruined me for any other man. Because there's no one like him, and only he will do. Just as he is... all as he is.

[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] awww, describing a dream guy is so cute, that's so a "young" characteristic.

I had my dream list of how a guy has to be, when I was like 16 years or less. Now I don't really care.

Now I just want a responsable person, who can take control of his own life, his acts, and words.

I always feel that I don't ask for much but from my experiences I must be, very very few do I speak to or actually end up liking. I always end up liking guys who aren't available (although not necessarily because they have a bf). However, I do feel that if you really think someone is that awesome, why not stick around, try to be a good, reliable friend of theirs and see where things go. I mean ultimately you will be your partners best friend, just with a few extras...sort of. I mean that makes sense to me.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

meridannight Wrote:Currently, his name is Marco. Wink

Haha that's my name lol

[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] - I was reading through your list and feeling very qualified - I'm 6'2", non-smoker, a good cook, I work out and you know how I feel about flowers.. But damn, you lost me at Zack Effron. I'm looking in the mirror from every angle, but Zack Effron? Nope.

My dream guy -
A man who has common sense, intelligence and a good sense of humor
A man who can go with the flow and not whine if things don't go the way he'd like them to
A man who tells me how he feels and what he wants, no game playing or manipulation
A man who has a plan in life, a focus
A man who has empathy and compassion for others, but can also be objective when he needs to be
A man who's comfortable in his own skin and takes things as they come

Lol not asking much, am I?