Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream guy or girl
knickerbuck Wrote:tell me Ian .. why don't you like it when someone calls you cute .. lol ..

IDK, but for me, I HATE it when guys call me "baby" constantly...I feel like saying, For fucksake, how hard is it to remember my name??

I am married to my dream man..been with him for 30 years....

I have never spoken a bad word about him to anyone in the entire 30 years...I never would...we are both insanely loyal friends first and foremost....

I love him because he is a beautiful sweet and kind man who is very intense and a bit of an introvert....

I love spending every minute I can with him...he is the only man I calmed down for and let him see who I was....and I like the way he looks at me....

He sees me...very rare quality...

Even after 30 years...i still get a rush when I see him walking toward me....took me many years but the second I understood what unconditional love and experienced it...I was changed forever instantly...like this secret garden opens up and you wonder why you never knew it existed before....he brought this out in me because he had the capacity for it already..I had to learn...but he is the kind of guy who makes me WANT to be the best version of myself I can be....

I never looked for a lover....I looked for sex with no strings....but even with sex partners I looked for chemistry...

It isn't about looks or race for me though. I have to like the person. I think too many people focus on the external shit and then wonder what happened later in life.

Gemini Wrote:[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] - I was reading through your list and feeling very qualified - I'm 6'2", non-smoker, a good cook, I work out and you know how I feel about flowers.. But damn, you lost me at Zack Effron. I'm looking in the mirror from every angle, but Zack Effron? Nope.

Hihi Big Grin
Well Zac Effron is just my celeb crush I guess.
I've watched pretty much every movie he's been in this year, except the musicals.

Quote:My dream guy -
A man who has common sense, intelligence and a good sense of humor
I have common sense.
I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm definitly not the dullest either.

Quote:A man who can go with the flow and not whine if things don't go the way he'd like them to
Recently I was called emotionally immature by a guy from Australia that I was sort of flirting with.
Might be true, but I'm maturing atm. Unfortunatly I don't have much life experience, working on it now.
Going to try and control the flow of my life next year by trying to get into a school where I can get an education in child-and youth worker.
And then word hard at getting a job in either a kindergarten or elementary school as an assistant.
Would actually really love to try school assistant, since I think it would feel more rewarding to be a part of the teaching. I loved it when I got to teach the kids in the kindergarten stuff. Like how to tie your shoes and such, or the clock.
Anyway, working on becoming more emotionally mature.

Quote:A man who tells me how he feels and what he wants, no game playing or manipulation
This is me.

Quote:A man who has a plan in life, a focus
Yah

Quote:A man who has empathy and compassion for others, but can also be objective when he needs to be
Me.

Quote:A man who's comfortable in his own skin and takes things as they come
I'm comfortable in my own skin. But working on figuring out who I am.

Quote:Lol not asking much, am I?
Yes, damn man. JK Tongue

Sends you some cuddles ^^

My dream man, at this point in my life... I'm not interested in a serious relationship right now. But I'll take this more seriously than to just describe a dream hook up.

If I'm describing the man I'd eventually want to settle down with, then its important that he wants to have a family eventually.

He'd have to have his own life. I'm not attracted to men who are needy, who want constant reassurance or validation, or who are too clingy. Im attracted to men who have passion, dedication, drive, ambition... and put all of those traits to working towards positive, constructive, and empowering goals. He'd have to be motivated by doing good for others - either individuals or the larger community, working for something outside of and larger than himself. Someone obsessed with their own wealth, power, or status doesn't appeal to me.

I'd want a man who had a good sense of humor. I can be too serious sometimes. Its nice to have someone who can balance that out. I also like men with curious minds. Its not about being super intelligent, its about wanting to keep learning, and to keep expanding their knowledge and experiences.

Im attracted to men with some swag, some edge. Not the whole bad boy kind of thing. More like someone who has been through stuff, learned from it, and came out a stronger person. I prefer humility over big egos. Someone who works for what they have. A guy that is successful in what he does, but doesn't forget about where hes from. I like responsibility, reliability, and someone with a strong sense of right and wrong. A man who isn't afraid to stand up for himself or others.

Physically, I like athletic men. I like men with strong, distinct features. I like guys with a clean cut, well put together kind of style. I'm most attracted to brown and black men, with dark hair and eyes. I like a physical intensity. I post enough pictures in the stud of the day thread - thats what I find attractive. If I were able to put a dream face on my dream man, I'd say Jeffery Gao, Adonis Bosso, and John Legend all are very handsome to me.

[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION] - Damn, why do the good ones always live like 3,500 miles away? Sad

[MENTION=23954]Gemini[/MENTION] *sending lots of cuddles your way* <3
Maybe in the future Smile

I really don't know really.

I have different fancy people I just, but I just want someome to look after and love.