Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug-Hash
Hi,

The Daily Mail (UK) has an article on hash. Unable to place link as got under 50 posts (btw think 50 posts is rather high)

Thoughts on the drug?

I haven't seen the article so have no idea what it says. But my personal philosophy on hashish and drugs of any kind is Just Say No.
At 15 I was a wild, defiant brat - I'd been smoking weed for a couple years but then a friend told me that hash was waay more potent and totally awesome. Yeah. Awesome enough to end me up in my first rehab after blanking out when cooking...something...and causing a fire worth $115,000 damage to my parent's house. I hadn't learned my lesson of course, and after a couple more rehabs for blow and H, I decided that street drugs were the problem. Hell, you don't know WHAT you're getting. I reasoned, bright child that I was, that prescription drugs would be safer. Yep. Oxy was so safe that I went into coronary arrest (ie, died) and I have no idea how I survived that. So...my last rehab, age 18. Clean ever since. And I'm not trying to preach or tell horror stories, but man, the shit sneaks up on you, it's insidious.

I took a hashish cake in Amsterdam once or ''space cake'' as its known. It was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I experienced horrible hallucinations lasting for around 3-4 hours. perhaps the most terrifying hours of my life. Walking around Amsterdam completely stoned during the middle of a snowstorm was surreal and downright scary. I would seriously advise against using any drugs ever. to use the famous 80s quote - just say no!!

PS: I only did it that one time. I've never touched any drug since and never will again!!

I liked it when I used to smoke. Dabbing with hash oil seems to be popular with some folks I know around here. They started after I quit weed though so I have no interest in trying it.

I don't know much of anything about hash (unless it's the same thing as marijuana), but I thought I'd share a song about the Daily Mail:

My experience with the stuff is that it was a whole lot of not much.

Have always wanted to visit Amsterdam.
I bid NO Trump!