Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E.T!
Until Saturday,I'd never watched the movie before and all I knew was that iconic flying bicycle pic and of course,the hot mess that is ET.Genuine,emotional performances by the kids elevated the already strong plot.We cried,we laughed,we got angry,it really is an amazing experience.That main kid stole the show,cute as a button and after I googled him,he's grown to be quite a dish.If you haven't it,rent it NOW.

Oh E.T., how I used to be slightly afraid of you when I was a child. The opening scene in the woods scared the life out of me when I was 6. I always thought E.T. was going to eat Elliot (I watch too many horror movies).

Still, it is a great movie and one that everyone should see at some point in their lives.

I'm not much of an E.T. fan... It always makes me feel a little scroogish in conversations about the thing.

Well made though! And great soundtrack.

E.T. is indeed an excellent film.. however, I've seen it many times and cannot watch it again.. its usually on at some point over Xmas every year over here... and its like... Oh look... E.T.... AGAIN!!! *groan*

But yeh... I DID love it! lol

My fave scene was when after Elliot realised that ET had been resurrected then the goverment guy walks in and Elliot starts faux weeping!It was so funny.Damn,I need to get a PVR.

Saw it in the theatres when in came out. I had a bit to smoke and snuck in a beer also...

I cant tell you how hard I wept! It was insane!

So I thought "Must have been the weed" and went back to see it a second time "straight".

I wept even more. I had to rush out to get tissues. I think it is one of the best emotional rollercoaster flicks I have ever experienced.

p.s. The ride at Universal was horrible! but Back To The Future was awesome!

Y'know I've never seen E.T. ?? :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Y'know I've never seen E.T. ?? :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Do it! :biggrin:

This weekend at that.And have Kleenex close by.

Have watched it several times and really loved it... I wept too.. Anyway, it's a great classic by the immense Spielberg... Has anyone seen The Color Purple??? (in a different genre)