Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earliest memory you can recall
MisterTinkles Wrote:Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Why would you punch a man-sized teddy bear in the nuts????

I think i thought he was magical and it wouldn't hurt, i didn't expect him to double up in pain or for his mate to come up and grab me and shout in my face! :o

I remember absolutely nothing from before 1996 (when I was 4). Nada. Zero. Zilch. Diddly squat. In fact, even when I was 4 I don't think I remembered being 3. I don't know why there's such a sharp cutoff at that age.

I can't say what my earliest memory was because I don't know the order things happened in. It's all a jumbled blur of fuzzy images, feelings, half-remembrances, dreams, projections from photographs, and things that I probably wasn't actually present for or that didn't actually happen even if I think they did.

Krupt Wrote:On a more serious note, I remember Mum driving us down to Shoal Harbour on the NSW south Coast and Pony rides on a pony called 'Star', I also remember visiting Toronga Park Zoo in Sydney with my Nana, I would have been 2- 3 years old and they are the fondest memories I have before my Nana passed away a year or so later.

I miss my granny a whole hell of a lot.
I drove by her old house when I went to bury my momma last week....her house was hidden by high weeds and low hanging trees. I felt like I was in the Twighlight Zone.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Maybe you should take up the practice of randomly hugging men again???? Especially video store clerks!!! Evilgrin1
ooh i can go back again because the holidays have started!
I'm going to rent a million films, and they'll all be esoteric an uncateorisable and starting with letters from the last third of the alphabet so I can see more bum.

My earliest memory was my first day at infants school. I didn't want my mum to leave me. I was only four years old at the time.
An eye for an eye

I remember going to the Zoo for my 4th Birthday.

Made all the memorable because I took off my coat and threw it in to the Rhinoceros enclosure. My granddad had to go in and retrieve it.

Similarly aged, I recall picking up the cat and dropping him in to the open top-loader washing machine which my mum had just emptied of washing. My mum had to rescue him.

Then there was the time I discovered a box of matches on the mantle over the open fire in the living room. The Fire Guard posed no problems as I was always tall. So I took the box to an arm chair, struck a match and panicked. I set the match down carefully on the foam cushion, which didn't really help matters. I ran in tot he kitchen - my mum ran out - with a pan of water! ("Wait 'till your father gets home!")

Mum went out to peg the washing on the line leaving me with my friend from next door. I slammed the kitchen door behind her and refused to let her back in. My friend was crying but I was laughing and bashing on the Piano in the dining room!

Went in to a shop with my mum, headed straight for a pyramid of tin cans and took one from the centre! Can't take me anywhere!

All proud achievements before attaining the age of 5!

My first memory is of my mom taking me to a park when I was four.

My earliest memory is when I was 3 years old before my sister died. She was real sick for along time and got into the make a wish and her wish was to go to Disneyland when she was five we went and I was 4 years old. A week after we got back she died.

Krupt Wrote:That's so sad

It was hard to deal with for a long time for my family but we overcame our grief and will always hold her in our hearts.

none of my early memories are particularly nice . except for the few that involve my brother kai