Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ East

Yes, East, please come back!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

East has been a valuable member of this forum for many years. I love him for his charm, humour, candour, compassion, experience and wisdom and I am very grateful for the support and friendship he has offered me many times during the years of our online friendship. I am sorry to see him go from here, but I understand why he will have felt it necessary to delete his account. The circumstances of it happening were completely avoidable and Gayspeak is poorer without him.

I shall stay in touch with him outside this forum. PA and I are very much hoping to being able to meet him and his partner one day.

Sigh. I haven't been in here for few days and bam! East left?

One of the reasons why I returned and continue to stay in GS is because of East. He's like a big brother to me.

Damn it.

East was one of the most valuble members of the forum. I don't belive I'v had a conversation with him, but from the posts I've read on the forum, he is quite respectable. He'll be missed, and I only hope he returns. If he doesnt then I wish him all the best in life.

I hope he comes back, too. :frown:

whats happend to cause East to leave,,, ??

marshlander Wrote:I am sorry to see him go from here, but I understand why he will have felt it necessary to delete his account. The circumstances of it happening were completely avoidable and Gayspeak is poorer without him.

I don't get it. Why did he go? I presume it had something to do with that MO/Religious thing. But East didn't break the rules. The other guy did and it sounded like the other guy was censured.

No, East didn't break the rules. It took a lot for him to come back here after another unrelated incident a year or so ago. We'll have to see how he feels in time to come.

I love you, East. You take care of you. You mean a lot to me. You helped a lot of people here, including me. Thank you. You are an honorable and caring man and I was proud to be your friend. I know you'll get the meaning of the video. Wink