Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy jokes
Everywhere. I'm not out to everyone, just to my family, but i have accepted my gay personality at all. It just happens that i hear prejudices, bad commentaries and stupid jokes everywhere and i get angry!! it's so unfair!
How do you react? any advice? I need to get rid of that stupid reaction!

Ah no... you live with the stupid jokes about gays , actually gay people say them too. How to react ... no need to react if it is not addressed to you personally. I personally laugh; not to the jokes but to peoples stupid prejudice. Wink

listen to jonny mcgover and you'll learn what to say when someone says something mean to you lol!Biggthumpup

sexyzackers Wrote:listen to jonny mcgover and you'll learn what to say when someone says something mean to you lol!Biggthumpup

links?

10 characters

well some of my friends make alot of gay jokes... and they dont even know that im gay Tongue3 so i just put a smile on my face Confusedmile: and laughLaugh1 even though some jokes hurt me at times Cry

I didn't exactly mean 'to me', but to the gays in general... it seems unfair to hear people speak bullshit when ignoring the real truth...
but dont worry i've had a stressful week guys, im a bit sensitive, just need to relax... sometimes it's hard for me to find those things funny and ignore them, specially whtn this world cup has had such a big repercussion everywhere

I was in a chemist the other day in my town - I swear its still 1963 here. Anyways the lady behind the counter sprayed some eau d'toilette on a guy and he said "now everyone will think I'm gay"

I thought why? Because you smell kinda good as opposed to the sweaty/mothball/manure scent you usually sport!

bof.

m4rc Wrote:I was in a chemist the other day in my town - I swear its still 1963 here. Anyways the lady behind the counter sprayed some eau d'toilette on a guy and he said "now everyone will think I'm gay"

I thought why? Because you smell kinda good as opposed to the sweaty/mothball/manure scent you usually sport!

bof.

This joke he made imo shows he could possibly be insecure about his sexuality. A good example that jokes targeting a group of people who are not always acceptable by society only indicate traces of racism or homophobia both based in their personal insecurities. Thus easy jokes like these should just be ignored.

or maybe some... appreciations, or conclusions...
for example, my swimming teacher last saturday during the training: he was talking about the gay football world cup (he had gone to sarmiento park but to do something else):
'it's strange, cos gays aren't supposed to like football, are they?'
i vanished underwater biting my tongue, but now that i think of that it seems i should relax more in those situations... or not?
and i also noticed that it's very common to have a 'laugh attitude' (dont know how to say in english) towards gays instead of rejecting them (in general, and specially in last generations), they seem to be treated as something to laugh at, as a sort of shame, that's maybe why they're so commonly involved in easy jokes Rolleyes or maybe that attitude is also part of the rejection