Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eat it? Sit on it? Pull something out of it? Hang it?
CCRox Wrote:The dude or the crappie? Sagrin

Shows you have had a sheltered life from the rugged outdoors.
Cant tell a crappie from a flounder.
LOL

Well kids this is going to be my ast post on GS until I get back BUT............. boy are you guys in for a treat while I'm gone. You better watch the new members! Love ya all! more than u know

Awww going to miss you memechose, catch you when you get back Smile

Alright everybody... let's do it.

[Image: revolution-2586-20131008-165.jpg]

Keep it between the ditches. Xyxwave
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

do you need three guesses what Virges lucky number is? LOL.

you guys dont know him and how he does things. When he does a joke or prank it's a joke inside a prank inside a piece of cheese in a rat trap. Watch out for what he does or youll get snapped

Wolfpack Wrote:Awww going to miss you memechose, catch you when you get back Smile

Hes leaving me to babysit Wolfpack. Try not to cry with him being gone. I damn sure wont.

Adam: Will figured something out about 2 matching pictures, but V told him not to tell me, make me guess. I got no clue and Will won't tell me. You'll tell me, won't you...?

I cant tell. sorry. All I can say is read the instructions real good and look at the pics over again until you get it.

AdamAndWill Wrote:Adam: Will figured something out about 2 matching pictures, but V told him not to tell me, make me guess. I got no clue and Will won't tell me. You'll tell me, won't you...?

It's all in the eyes.