Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Competition
3 months ago, I tried a burger challenge at a local diner near my university since all my friends insisted that I try this. I was wondering, has anybody in here done any sort of eating challenges or competitions before? If so, what kind of food were you competition with? Post pic of the challenge if you took pictures!

[Image: IMG_20130510_125645_zpsf0eb7983.jpg.html]

never tried myself but check out man v food prog, he can be your inspiration Smile
check out from 16 mins 30 sec mark

When I was a teenager I did a watermelon eating challenge and actually won Smile

Horrible.
This is the kind of competition where you can see me lose against a kid or anyone else... XD

I can only eat a lot of chocolate/Nutella...

No its not really a british thing, also like the programme "man Vs food"

Ive never done it, although I have wanted too.

There are a lot of steakhouses in Texas where if you eat a 100 ounce steak, with salad, baked potato, and roll in a certain amount of time, your dinner is free....and that of whoever else is eating with you.

Haha, done it a few times... I bounce between amazing and awful, depending on the foodstuff involved Laugh

I don't think the UK really have proper competitions very often, but with Man Vs. Food I can imagine people following suit. Every time I did it, it was just a group of friends messing about xD

I would not try this. End of story.
I was never really one of the...... bottomless, for lack of a better word, teens, and I am a bit picky about what I eat, so I could not do something like this.

Man, I have no idea how people does some eating challenges... Honestly, the food sort of just kicks your stomach after 30 minute mark..

I'm told I could win a pepper eating contest, but I see no point to doing that. I do have to be careful when cooking for others so that I don't make it too spicy for them (I knew one woman whom I had to even be careful about how much black pepper I put in!).

As for eating as much as I could as fast as I could...I'm sure I'd suck at that, I find it more natural to snack (healthy) through the day with only one true meal toward the end. I just get full far too easy, even when I love it.