Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Educate Austin Thread
OK teach me , tell me off , cuss me, or love me. I want to hear it all . What do you think of me ?

You are fairly nice a guy. Very positive, very friendly.

Your youth makes you say somethings without thinking them thoroughly.

That has caused some trouble for you already I bet.

Other than that..you are OK, sir Xyxthumbs

I dont know enough about you to reply to your query.

southbiochem Wrote:You are fairly nice a guy. Very positive, very friendly.

Your youth makes you say somethings without thinking them thoroughly.

That has caused some trouble for you already I bet.

Other than that..you are OK, sir Xyxthumbs

It has thats why i made this thread so i wont get people mad at posting on other threads my opinions.

Thanks for putting up with me, so in other words you say im not mature enough to voice my opinion.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I dont know enough about you to reply to your query.

So you would say im not social enough. Well when you get the time then lets get better acquainted‎.

No, Austin, you can voice your opinion, but you need to think about what you say first. You need to do so with ground. (Like everyone really)

What do I mean by this? Let's take for example the US government/Dictator topic

I know the US stands for democratic freedoms and human rights. More than any country the US has the power to promote those ideals. You know this too. You have grown in such a place.

But how much do you know about history? I'll elaborate.

Historically the US has exercised the wrong methodologies to do what it does, and many times even going against those ideals it stands for.

A case close to my background was the Cold War era in Latin America. All the dictators plaguing our countries in the 70s commited acts of human rights violations. This means the US government should have shown its teeth, no?. But the thing is the US back then was sort of in a chess game with the Soviet Union to get as many countries into its orbit of influence. The Soviet Union was doing the same.

So as long as those dictators were right wingers and anti-communists, the US supported those governments. The same happened with the Middle East. Many of the ruling class of those countries today came into power either for their alliegance with the US or with the Soviet Union.

You can see how some 30 years later every intervention by the US in that area has met with several degrees of opposition. More so for the results. Iraq has taken 11 years to reach some form of stability, even when the goal of ousting that rat Hussein was accomplished.

So to educate you in a very good phrase, whenever you hear opposition to the US and you get mad, you remember this: if there is any hate, it's hate to what the US DOES, but not towards what the US IS

Here's an education clip on how solar panels work starring Frank the photon and Ed the electron:

I know my government is as corrupt as any, its just when someone post something about it its like insulting me as an american. Thanks for making it clear your not hating me just my government. BTW if it was up to me we would all be one country , one set of laws thats fair for all.

Interesting thing I learned early in my experiences gathering 'information' from less than willing individuals who were put to 'The question'. Apparently its the amps, not the voltage that kills. I only made that mistake oh 5 or 6 times....

austin Wrote:So you would say im not social enough. Well when you get the time then lets get better acquainted‎.

No, thats not what I meant.

Other people on here have "talked" to me about parts of their lives and past, and whats going on in their lives......so I got to know some about them.

Im just saying I dont know anything about you....or enough about you to comment on it.