Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Educate Austin Thread
Austin, you are my friend, even being rose's dad on site, you well continue to be such, your post on my thanks gs thread shows that, your friend, jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I think you are a nice guy, and have a lot to learn, which is no big deal. Life is an experience we are all to learn from. I still have a lot to learn myself.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Your 18 and still have things to learn. No different from any other teenager really.

Everything you say and do is interesting though, because as an older guy, it interested me to see how the younger generation are growing up and coping with their sexuality these days.

ObW
X

I already messaged you about it Xyxthumbs

Enjoy your youth and lovelife Smile

Thanks everyone for the comments. Also i say i love you to everyone thats just me .That doesnt mean im sexually attracted to you if i say it, just that i love you as a friend.

austin Wrote:OK teach me , tell me off , cuss me, or love me. I want to hear it all . What do you think of me ?

I don't know you, but I think you're a nice guy.
However, I think this topic shows you have to learn that you shouldn't develop yourself considering too much on the others' perception.

Don't care too much about what people think of you, just be yourself. Wink

Ekwarph Wrote:I don't know you, but I think you're a nice guy.
However, I think this topic shows you have to learn that you shouldn't develop yourself considering too much on the others' perception.

Don't care too much about what people think of you, just be yourself. Wink

I started this because i was being told all the time my age was affecting my ability to express my thoughts right. I know i shouldnt care what people think and i am being myself.

Thanks for the reply and you seem like a nice guy also....

I thanked ekwarph cause i was going to say something like that, just be yourself, dont change yourself to suit others, i always liked you even WHEN YOU SHOUTED A LOT! Big Grin

More education.

When you have a guy tied down in your bed, covering his eyes, blindfolding him makes the experience even better. Its the not knowing what is coming next that titillates them them merely being tied down.

Furthermore, hot wax and ice cubes when used back to back, should not be used in a repeating pattern - keep them guessing.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:More education.

When you have a guy tied down in your bed, covering his eyes, blindfolding him makes the experience even better. Its the not knowing what is coming next that titillates them them merely being tied down.

Furthermore, hot wax and ice cubes when used back to back, should not be used in a repeating pattern - keep them guessing.

Dayum that sounds hot and this is a fetish of yours.