So far we have raised 30% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education sucks.
Right, well what can I say title explains itself. I basically need to know peoples views =].

If you were about to go to university but have doubts its the right time for various reasons and have to option to improve A level grades.. What would you do and why?

Im Just in two minds at the moment and need peoples views...:confused:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]
Depends what the reasons are , if you dont like the course you are going too then dont do it, take a year to improve your A levels. On the other hand its good to start your degree early so by the time you are 21 you finished with education and get on with other things in life.

Time spent being less than happy is time waistedWavey

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Hmm thanks for that! And well the reasons include the course im not completely sure about but I would have time looking for a new one, but then also a medical side where as I dont really want to start potentially one of the biggest steps of my life on tablets which alter my mood and space me out.. :frown:
[/COLOR]
Dont know what is the medical side of it but talk to your doctor and if you think a year will make a difference then wait. Dont procrastinate unless it is for a good reason. Uni is a good distraction(new friends, parties, study a lot) and changes your daily routine if you can handle this and you like your course then go for it.

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

And Freshers week being the most important part of Uni Laugh
Well when i got put on them they offered me a doctors note to get out of th exams and when I mentioned uni were a bit iffy? I havent got a clue but thanks for the help guys =]
[/COLOR]
Ah dont mind them... they are either lazy or ignorant... you got to be persistent. What ashleo said about the freshers week is true Supergrin

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Lol Ok ill bare that in mind Tongue
[/COLOR]