Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elephans are really stupid animals aren't they?
Errrr................No

http://www.wimp.com/elephantpaints/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

awesome video

but isn't it just ... common knowledge that elephants are intelligent ? is really anyone who doesn't know or believe that ?

megumidesu Wrote:awesome video

but isn't it just ... common knowledge that elephants are intelligent ? is really anyone who doesn't know or believe that ?

Hi megumidesu: Some people don't believe any animals are intelligent or have souls. Even a video like this one would fail to convince them. I wonder how long it took this particular animal to hone his/her skills?

Elephants are a great people. Intelligent, warm, compassionate. I can't think of a single war they have started, and their many art forms are pleasing to the eye and ear.

Unfortunately those other people are hunting them to extinction.... Proving once again good guys finish last. Cry

It has been said that elephants and dolphins are the only two species on this planet who are possibly of higher intelligence and understanding than humans.

Just because they dont speak our language, doesnt make them "dumb animals".

Animals dont slaughter each other for pleasure, money, or "just because".
Animals dont use and abuse each other for self gain.
Animals are very loyal and honest, they dont "lie".
Animals dont create weapons to destroy each other for childish purposes.

WHO is the REAL "animal" on this planet???

I've heard that in places where elephants are frequently persecuted that they come for revenge...and that includes sneaking up to houses at night (showing willful sneakiness) and knocking on the door with their trunk to imitate a human knocking and when the door opens grabbing whoever to drag off to kill. Scared

I'm normally skeptical of stories like that but for some reason I found it believable when I heard it.

^^^ This is the best news I have heard in a long time.

I for one look forward to the day when the animals and birds just up and have enough and put humanity in its place.

I have lived long enough to know that humans are the most destructive and self destructive species on earth. I can't think of another species that actually displays malice. Sure lions hunt and kill prey, but they eat what they kill.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Animals dont slaughter each other for pleasure, money, or "just because".

actually

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthne...perts.html

there is no reason for the dolphins to kill the babies or the porpoises . they're not getting food or territory or an increased chance to mate , or anything else . they're killing them "just because"

That may be so megumidesu, and we may never know the reason, but animals don't kill their own species by the millions, nor do they deplete the planet of its resourses. Man is, without a doubt, the most destructive animal to inhabit this world.