Ive loved her movies since Juno.

Quite an inspirational speechSmile

ObW
X

Oddly, not entirely surprised. She must feel a sense of relief from this Smile

Not at all surprised.

and she's a wonderful actress, so YAY!

Very nice indeed Confusedmile:

Cool. I love Ellen Page. As long as she keeps on being awesome, that's all I care about.

Sorry, dont see any significance in this.

I love it when someone I admire and respect as a person and artist comes out of the closet!

It makes me feel all happy inside; that someone as brilliant, accomplished and intelligent as her can overcome the intense pressure to stay hidden, thus helping represent us to the general curious or hateful public. Hopefully, her coming out will save a few more lives, and reverse the homophobia in many others.

Her speech at the HRC conference was very heart-felt and gave me butterflies.

Was her being gay a surprise for me?
Not really... but then again, I never questioned it either... Nothing about her ever screamed lesbian to me or straight.... just artsy, neurotic, clever ole Ellen Page!

Good for her!

I suppose this is pretty cool news. Nothing game-changing, but it's always nice when a celebrity opens up about their sexuality - especially one as relatively well known as Ellen Page. Hopefully it shows that coming out won't ruin your career, and might encourage other celebrities to be open right from the beginning, instead of feeling obligated to hide it.

Have to admit, when I first read about this, I thought it was just another facebook hoax Laugh

I'm sorry, I loved her before and I love her the same after. She's fabulous and talented.

I just wanna say tho

#TeamLesbian Rules

Omg, I am like an honorary lesbian and I love it Im-blushing-smiley

We already got enough male gays, we need more lesbabes please <3