Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Ello Poppet
Hi!

My name's Topher. I'm a Third Class Petty Officer in the United States Navy and I'm stationed in Norfolk, VA. I also happen to be gay (though not many people know about it, since it's kind of frowned upon in the military). I'm a very easy going guy who get's along with just about everyone; but I tend to be a little too flirty sometimes (which can, and has, gotten on some people's nerves).

The ship that I'm assigned to (USS Bataan LHD 5) is about 2 1/2 months away from finishing our 7 month deployment, so I won't be on here very often (perhaps once a month, if that). Even though I have relatively easy access to the site on the ship's computers, since they're watched by the higher-ups, I'd like to take care not to get in trouble because of the sites that I go to.

So, this is my introduction (for now), and I'll see you around more when we get back to homeport!

Kisses,
Cool Topher Husky

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

Hello Topher,Xyxwave welcome to the forum, what a great name and hope you have a save journey.

Thank you, Sweetie.

If you ask nicely, perhaps I'll tell you where it came from. :tongue:

[COLOR="Purple"]Well, let me butt in, and ask for Boystuff, if he doesnt mind.

Where does your nick come from TH?

What a great adventure you seem to be on. Would love to hear what life is like on a ship such as yours. I believe they are enormous.

Welcome to the site Wavey [/COLOR]

Tongue Since you asked, I'll tell you!

My first name is Christopher... Chris(topher). When I was younger, I used to have arguments with my parents that my middle name is Topher. Therefore, it stuck as a nickname.

As far as the Husky part that I added on to it... That came from my love of Siberian Huskies, and the tattoo of one that I have on my arm (pictures will come when I get back to the States).

Hello Topher. I am Enlisted in Her Majestys Army. Always wanted to be a sailor, dunno why i chose army, think it was my grandads stories. Anyways, i must admit i love all types of huskies, they just a most amaizing anaimal, also im pretty sure all mounties get a deaf one so thats cool. ( its a long story )

WELCOME and i hope you are enjoying the high sees. Speak to you when you dock in port sailor!!

Bazz
xx

Thank you. You'll have to let me in on that story some time.

Hey Topher welcome, I've been a US Army Infantryman for 8.5 years so I can relate to your dilemna. Would love to talk to you when you have more computer time.
Richard

Big warm Welcome Topher!

Hope you have fun on here! Confusedmile:

xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.