Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elton John and David Furnish Finally have a child!
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy being a grandfather.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Thanks, Fred. Smile

congratelioens lovy grandad marshlabnder . i hope baby and your douter is very very good.

F that guy, Marshlander! You know they aren't worth it!

And congratulationss!!!!! :]]] Boy or a girl?

I think they'll experience the same problems as Madonna.

New child, where will they find matching shoes!

Aw, Vig!! Rolleyes

Thanks for your good wishes, folks. She's a girl (at last!). Last news I had, Joseph, was that everyone is fine.

Congrats Derek! What a beautiful New Years gift!

Congrats on your new granddaughter!!! We're all very hapy for you, and I hope she enriches your life as much as it seems she already has!! :biggrin:

i hope they'd manage to raise the child in a very peaceful and harmonious way given that both parents are celebrities and are constantly attacked by Church.

I have met Elton personally here in Toronto and believe me He is no pushover in regards to the Church and all the politics it implies. Elton is full of Love Compassion and all the good things a child needs to be nourished in today's society. This child is very blessed to have such wonderful people in his life not to mention all the wonderful background and people that both David and Elton associate themselves with. Elton has been in the spotlight for many years and knows like Dianna how to turn the press on and off.
I wish them many years of Love hope and joy with their newborn. Wonder what new song will skyrocket the world from one of its greatest artists?