Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empire
BD Wong is really great, but in Oz Adebisi was my favorite character. I did see a doc that BD Wong was in that talked about Asian representation in media, and he talked a lot about masculinity and sexuality. Other than him though I'm drawing a blank.

I just realized what tonight is....

GREAT WRITING and CASTING and ACTING...perfection really.

It certainly deserves the #1 spot for programmed network TV.....

I think Lucious gets rock hard when Cookie tries to undermine him..probably turns him on. She is his soulmate to the core....and I think she gives him life. If anyone ever tries to undermine the two of them...they will be sorry. Cookie and Lucious are one step away from fucking at any moment...and are forever in love with each other. Their "love" just happens to be toxic as hell...

For a second I thought maybe Andre was Cookie's son from someone else...but now maybe I think he was adopted because his mother who was bi-polar was not Cookie...or was that Lucious with HIS mother?

I found this great photo...speaks volumes LOL

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTUx8VOruM2afp8iKtYeI...nvACLliqrQ]

This one is just sweet....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5L2QFh1N0UGvRiT6MiHp...OdQWZ3aEov]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbvyqmWaiCuPR2GL5fSQe...pVjX1fbAbA]

Anyone else still watching?

I am ..faithfully...but the writing is suffering the second year curse...which might be good because season one writing was masterclass good...perfection...and a hard act to follow. I know they have it in them so I am waiting for the magic to return...

Meanwhile...excellent cast and brilliant acting...I'm happy...

Im behind with this season, but I'll be caught up on my next day off probably.

I am like 5 minutes in and I am already losing my shit.

[Image: danny-oh-no.gif]

Emiliano Wrote:I am like 5 minutes in and I am already losing my shit.

[Image: danny-oh-no.gif]

Using any kind of "The Shining" material makes me respect you all the more, boy.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Using any kind of "The Shining" material makes me respect you all the more, boy.

You got me all excited thinking you were going to have something to say about Empire. And this. is what. I get.
[Image: tumblr_nyuup6IY2U1qlgbzbo1_500.gif]

But yeah, The Shining was a great movie too... Did you ever see Room 237? Pretty weird, but also really interesting. Especially the whole impossible geography thing about the hotel.

Emiliano Wrote:You got me all excited thinking you were going to have something to say about Empire. And this. is what. I get.
[Image: tumblr_nyuup6IY2U1qlgbzbo1_500.gif]

But yeah, The Shining was a great movie too... Did you ever see Room 237? Pretty weird, but also really interesting. Especially the whole impossible geography thing about the hotel.

I did see Room 237 Smile

No, I don't watch Empire, whatever that is.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:I did see Room 237 Smile

No, I don't watch Empire, whatever that is.

I mean its not an interdimensional cartoon or anything, but it probably has enough violence in it to keep you interested. If you ever come across it, I'd recommend it for sure. I mean the eye candy alone...

[Image: Empire-2015-Photo-Shoot-entertainment-we...ears-3.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nkpz5ykdK81rixl3lo1_1280.jpg]