Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equal marriage
I can't bring myself to call it gay marriage because marriage is marriage, right?
Anyway, two weekends ago, I went to my first gay marriage (I'll call it that in this context, since two gay friends were getting married). The atmosphere was brilliant, just so much fun was had by all, straight and gay alike. I think most of the crowd there was probably straight anyway, but acceptance and joy were shared quite equally...
I had a lovely, lovely, lovely time... and I was able to dance all evening with my lover, [MENTION=20050]marshlander[/MENTION], which was a joy. I don't think I've had this much fun in a long time.
The music was supposed to be mostly 80s music, and every time a song came on, everyone seemed to know it, or know moves to it, or was lip synching it... You should have seen the YMCA ballet that we collectively created. It was wild....
Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the joy with you

Here's a video which illustrates how this could feel.

Thank you Adèle, Kevin (Russell Tovey) and Patrick (Jonathan Groff) for sharing a bit of that love with us.

Life, sometimes, is not simple.