Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever met anyone off the net??
MY POSITIVE INTERNET STORY
I met my man on the internet. I was looking up profiles in an AOL chat rooms and found a profile about a man you was into cars and racing. Since I grew up around cars and racing (my dad was a semi professional race car driver), I thought "Hmm maybe this guy would be interested in just chatting with me cause we have something in common". Well it turns out he just happened to be online looking for some car parts on the net and did not do the chat thing. After exchanging a couple photos he gave me his number to call and asked me to call him. I did, we spoke for 6 hours on the phone straight and the next thing I know we were on a group date.... we have been together ever since (almost 9 Years)!!!

I met my guy on-line. Been together 4 years. Just married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

well we had a meeting of 35 guys from one chat room i whelpd moderate on irc and the guys flocked in from all over the world to san fransisco it was greatdont know how the hookups went as i never did anything like that so can't say how it was for others but we had a brakefast ans a lunch then a dinner and a drunken night with me pulling desinated driver very nice to finely put a face to thoes we had chatteed to for a few years
dont know exactly much after that i was told to not be talking to thoes guys if they were going to come here in personi think a bit of jealousy was there but when it came to him it's diffrent he would be gone a month at a tim to visit mom and dad his dad was an exilent cook but went way too far at times he made us a saled one time that waas letus and a pleled banana that he had mayomaise dripping from the tip
and down into the garnish his dauter and i and his son just looked at it and him and each other then smiles all around then we asked him where he had gooten the idea for this style hadent ever sseen anything like this before if you want to see something ssimular search for sexie vegies on the internet and will probaly get the idea but never had guts enoughto meet anyone for fun fron the internet too many bashers about for me .

fredv3b Wrote:I met my guy on-line. Been together 4 years. Just married.

Congratulations Fred, albeit late, you've been referring to that elusive fiancé around here forever, it's finally done :p.

Yes, I met one friend on the internet.

Yes! I use to troll trolls on facebook gay pride and so did this guy from a town up north. And we went to a gay camp and now we are very good friends. But never met someone for relationship or sex.

don't know if this really counts but ...

On another forum I'm a member (not a gay forum like this on, its a hobby related thing) of some of the local members have had a few get-togethers, I went to 2 of them a couple years ago because they were close to me.

There's also another gay forum I joined last year, I might meet one of the guys from there for lunch sometime... not a date - friends/lunch only.

I met someone once, they couldn't hold their end of the conversation, so I excused myself and left.

I'm meeting two people from another forum I'm a member of today, though, should be interesting.

Forgot that I'd also met Sudanese from Sudan and my Lebanese friend from Derby.

I've only met quite a few people from online, but they were all local and were from Facebook/Grindr. Mutual friends also helps.

Other than that, I've never met anyone online in person. I'm more paranoid when it comes to meeting online people mainly because I don't know how they'll act. Majority of people act different than they keyboard or phone resembles.