Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever met anyone off the net??
My last relationship started online and there was another one I met online when I was a teenager.
My sister met her gf online and they're living together and happy as could be.
My brother met his fiance online and they....well I just won't go there.

Point is, everyone's fine. =]

I find two people engaged in a conversation online can determine whether or not its worth meeting if u are able to talk about alot of interests then its something u know ur going to get on well with which is why relationships last a long time smiling

I've met 2 guys from the net and still talking to them. It was a nice experience but didn't meet him right after 1,2 online convos. I took my time to get to know them better

I met my girlfriend online last year and it has been going well for nearly 7 months. We're both lipstick lesbians (which is what we're both attracted to) so we go out every so often, party at the bars and such. It bothers me because she'll enable people to hit on her by accepting a drink from someone or when someone is obviously flirting with her she won't stop and say she's in a relationship. We've talked about it and she's trying to change that behavior. I got a little off topic it seems. All the people I've met online have been pretty cool and are who they said they are while we were chatting. No complete craziods on my end.

No....................

Nope, but maybe I will go to Denmark to visit an old gamer buddy I've known for years Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I met my other half of 15 years on the net. and zeon, yours and others advice is well placed!! I would hope others read this and make a "Safe LIst" for meeting people from online!! Be weary of internet relationships. Use your head on your sholders and not the one between your legs!! :biggrin:

I did around four years ago, and it lasted six months. It wasn't ideal, being an LDR an him being twice my age. But we remained friends. Smile

I met a guy on Grindr. We had several mutual friends so I knew people who knew him. We spoke online for 4 months and then we went on a date. Sadly it never worked out but it was an experience. I think I was a bit slow though, 4 months talking online does get a bit boring and you can run out of things to say.

I had friends online that I met up with a few times when i was in high school and people only just started using the internet.

Recently I havent made any friend on line...