Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever regretted something?
So i've been getting my life on track, but more so i keep thinking of all the horrorable things i have done to people or even done to myself, you know we've all regerted stuff that we done when we were kids we have learned from them but even when your older you still do make mistakes...

this is the only way its gonna make me feel better...

I can't tell these people how sorry i am since some of them have moved away, but.. atleast i know that i regert it and will change and will never do what i did to any other human being, stealing,lieing,treating someone like crap, isn't right, and i think it makes me enough of a man to admit that i have done these things and that i'm truely sorry for it....

Have you ever regerted something?

I regret not reaching out during my depression. I did not have to face it alone......but I did. That's about the only thing.

Mick

I deeply regret smoking cigarettes for so many years..I paid a high price for it.

I would tell people not to smoke but I know I heard it so much when I smoked and it did no good.

I regret not being more brave in my life, not being able to express myself to people.

Yeah. So many fucking things....and I always, ALWAYS swear to God I will try to never repeat them and I am always so careful not to, but then....it happens again.

sometimes nothing, other times everything Tongue its a constant battle between my ideal self and self concept or something like that o.O

Not really anything... although I'm not completely out yet, so who knows if I'll look back and say "I wish I had come out earlier." But i'm getting there. I have had a wonderful life so far.

I have always said my biggest regret was not buying a used Super Mario Brothers Arcade system for 75$ at Suburban Furniture. I say it in jest, but it's pretty much true.

I regret a lot, but I don't regret all the mistakes as some of those made me stronger or for interesting stories. But there's certain things that I'd definitely take back if I could; do differently somehow.

i regret stealing £100 from my nan to have friends but they used me... i regret alot of the times when ive lost my temper and smacked the dog for driving me crazy i voweled never to do that and broke it

I regret lots of stuff.
Though i guess its just because i think too much about both the past and the future. So much so, that the present seems to pass me by.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so