Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever regretted something?
Right now, only one thing but it's out of my hands and I can't fix it or make it better.

There are people to whom I should have said something ...

There are things I wish I'd not done ...

There are things I would like to think I could have approached differently ...

... but if I had a second chance I probably wouldn't have.

I regret a few of my choices both good and bad but I try to learn from them and not dwell on them

The one I love the most is;

"Right thats it!! I'm never drinking again."

People regret drinking, then do it again... multible times XD

Nope I've lived 26 years without a single regret <lies

I [COLOR="Magenta"]half-heartedly regret not being more responsible when I was younger, at the same time my mistakes are what made me who I am today, and I like me, so the regret comes and goes. [/COLOR]

I have quite a few--two real big ones that are etched on my heart.

But, I have to agree with Bunnie, if I wouldn't have done the stupid things I wouldn't be who I am right now.

The thing is to learn from every misstep, always strive to do better, and don't forget to laugh at yourself.

Regrets huh, Dam how do you decide, if I had only, If I hadn't, if only I could, These things do make us who we are, if you need help with it just ask, otherwise learn and move on, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I have a few regrets but they are all water under the bridge now for the most part, its all part of the learning curve. One or two regrets still lingering but nothing I can't iron out.

im looking forward to creating new regrets - they will in turn make the prior ones feel less vivid and the cycle of life continues Smile i do try to learn from the mistakes but not perfect by any means