Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
My aunt played with a wigi board when she was young, I'm guessing something like 16 years old.
and it said for your 18'th birthday you will recieve a bullet.
She was shitting herself for pritty much 2 years or so, and on her birthday she recieves a bullet on a necklace.

I believe in some supernatural stuff, mostly because I dred to think that hell and worm food is what I'm destined for.

The post above reminded me of this site...the virtual ouija board lol type yer question and hold the cursor over the planchette.....

[URL="http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html"]Web Ouija - Welcome to the Museum of Talking Boards
[/URL]

i defo believe in ghosts me and my friends had to move house once as things got that bad :eek:

wigi boards

ARE A BIG NO NO TO ME THEY PRUE EVIL!!!

I don't go any where near them, and I would do the same if I was you!

I think ghosts are real but I've never seen one myself. I really would like to see one just so I know they're real for sure, but at the same time it'd be really scary. If I do eventually see one I hope they would look normal not all beaten up. Oh and if you guys love ghost/spirit movies, I recommend "The Maid" and "The Eye".

Not sure if I believe in them or not!!

I've had some strange experiences in the dark in my old house and in the new one too.

I think I've seen someones face looking over me one night which was f00king scary as shit, and another time when I was 9 I had some mates and my sisters mates around there were 5 of us in my old room with all the lights off, and we thought we sow someone standing by the door as we could the out line of a young girl through the crack of light coming through door frame.

Our old home was a really scary place even my parents have said they have seen strange stuff at that house.

My mum one night even had time to sketch what she sow. Her drawing was of a young girl, they same as we all thought we all seen in my old room.

We found out after moving out of that house, the ceiling joists have all gone and it was lucking it didn't fall down when we were living there.

Was some thing trying to tell us some thing???

Yep, I'm no stranger to supernatural events.

Just this Friday, I had a dinner party at my house (myself and my friends that are good cooks get together once a month at a different person's house for a themed meal...this month was Indian, and it was fantastic...but anyways...) which lasted for about 2 hours. Well most of my friends left, but two stayed to help me with the dishes, and because we were planning on drinking at another friend's house later.

So my friend Danielle was in kitchen washing dishes, friend Nicole was in living room reading a cookbook. The way the townhouse is set up there is a small hallway dividing the living room from the dining room with a kitchen in the middle. So I'm putting dishes away in the dining room, and I take something from the living room, past the kitchen, and into the dining room. I come back in the kitchen and Nicole says something from the living room. Danielle has a confused look on her face...and this is how the conversation went:

Danielle: Did Nicole walk back into the living room without me seeing her?
Me: No, she's been sitting in there for 10 minutes.
Danielle: No she hasnt, she followed you into the dining room.
Me: No she didnt.
Danielle: Yes she did, I saw her follow you back there.
Me: It was my shadow.
Danielle: No it wasnt, it was a person that followed you into the dining room, dressed in black.

I eventually came to the conclusion that something followed me in there. Its the only paranormal activity that's happened while I've lived here though.

My encounter with the paranormal was in an old two-story building here in Sault Sainte Marie. It's a building that dates from 1889 and the first floor is a store with a storefront, but the upstairs has been largely abandoned. Anyway I was carrying some boxes up there and I decided to explore, I got to the end of the building and saw the area with stairs that led up to where the third floor used to be (The third story burned down about 7 years ago and was removed). As I was standing on the landing of a couple stairs that led into this room I saw a white figure float past me and up the stairs and disappear into the ceiling. I could make out a human torso and head, but it floated off of the ground. Well it scared me so bad that I ran out of there as fast as I could. The basement of the building also had some activity, not experienced my me but one of my fellow volunteers. She saw a very oppressive looking black figure stalking towards her. It scared her so bad that she left that day and never came back. The whole building is now abandoned and part of me kinda wants to get back in there and see if I see anything else again. Anyway, that's my brush with the paranormal.

i'm scared to go to bed because of this thread
i think a ghost tried to kill me last night
can they kill us? ?????

What if i talk to it and tell it how nice he/she is??????? I'm so scared now

What if it's waiting for me ????????????????????????
Should I find a crusifix? Do you think they can hurt me?

i think there's a ghost in this forum that just came into my room :frown: and he wont let me sleep