Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything gives you cancer
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news...d=10858320

O_O WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.

What am I meant to do with that 5 kilos of frozen blueberries in the freezer?!

Of course, now I can eat blueberries and not die of a heat attack - I'll die of cancer instead. pick your poison.

Such is life, maybe I'll just have what I like and die of whatever decides it has the balls to take down this old road dawg.

I stopped reading at "dr james watkins"... he has some skewed views...

cept weed.

Eat your blueberries, flush your supplements! Most of us in the "developed" world have no need for vitamins and supplements. They actually have the potential to do more harm than good. Eat a varied diet to be sure of getting what you need. For most of us, it's really no more complicated than that. Ignore the popular media's reporting of health and science issues. Run from anything recommended by Dr. Oz! Don't worry, be happy.

You are not going to get out of life alive. Get used to that idea.

Enjoy life, do stuff in moderation - you'll be fine.

However I do strongly suggest you do not drink the water at Fukishema or Chernobyl even in moderation.

Doctors have discovered that saliva causes stomach cancer. But only when swallowed in small increments over a LONG period of time.

-George Carlin.

I'm in a Carlin mood today, lol

Mick

Geminize Wrote:Run from anything recommended by Dr. Oz!

lol

His show is ridiculous.

you know, i once read this article that said that cancer is the leading cause of cancer :biggrin::tongue: