Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil Archbishop Strkes Another Blow
I must be thinking of the real world, were 70,000 years ago when homosapiens left Africa and went out of Africa through the middle east and spend through out the world.

Still,that doesnt make you African.Wish people would stop pulling this "I am an African" shizz because its illogical and even offensive.You don't speak any African languages,dont under the context,dont have have any traceable recent family roots and you sure as hell,have very different social values,norms and experiences.Its OK to continuous trash Africa but then you expect to be called African for your own twisted self-gratifying reasons?Bitch,please!Oh,I'm not referring to you sweetlad,just letting off some steam.

Mmm...pancakes.

Coffee

*sorry, wrong thread...

[COLOR="purple"]Didnt we all begin with Adam and Steve Baby2 Baby2

Maybe sweets is talking about Lucy but who knows? I know I appreciate "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" though Spin3 [/COLOR]

Rofl RoflRofl
You did it again fjp to funny for words.

Remybussi

Dan1089 Wrote:Still,that doesnt make you African.Wish people would stop pulling this "I am an African" shizz because its illogical and even offensive.You don't speak any African languages,dont under the context,dont have have any traceable recent family roots and you sure as hell,have very different social values,norms and experiences.Its OK to continuous trash Africa but then you expect to be called African for your own twisted self-gratifying reasons?Bitch,please!Oh,I'm not referring to you sweetlad,just letting off some steam.

I do know what you mean, but you have to be care full how you say that!!

I have friends from Southern Rhodesia, oh sorry I mean Zimbabwe. They were kick out of Zimbabwe but in 2000. I have other what some people call Afrikaans well some my friends call them selfs that. Which pisses me off but thats another story lol!

Coffee