Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposure
Hi there Ash ,

and welcome

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spiral Dementia Wrote:Thankyee! :tongue: ...

As for those multiple Ashes...perhaps an Ashicide is in order...

How about organising a GROVE, rather than a GROPE, with all those ashes?

Or else we could put on LA CERENENTOLA... (ASCHENPUTZEN) Cendrillon...

Smurlos Wrote:Orgy? Did someone say orgy? Laugh
Mulitple ashes would suggest a mass-arsenist to me.

... Was disappointed that I resat and STILL finished with a C though doh! Chemistry is haaaard.

Not that chemistry is specially useful at a bowling alley, now, is it? Wink

Spiral Dementia Wrote:Mmm. Impressive.Wink Though I think I can match and call with English LanguageTongue I've got A's in my AS so far but a U in a silly module o.o - then retook it on got max marks...quite a turn around really. Biggrinflip The A2 is a lot more unstable. One of the exams requiring doing a on the spot rewrite of prerelease material for an unseen audience, genre and purpose. It's very very flukey...that's what I'm concerned about. :confused:

Maybe they want to see if you have IMAGINATION...???

What does AS stand for, guys? -maybe it's obvious but I can't work it out.

Spiral Dementia Wrote:...
Oh, and I'm going to Bournemouth Uni for "Scriptwriting for Film and TV" - such a long title.Tongue That is if I make the higher grades (only need 3 B's so it's not impossible). Anything less and I might postpone it. Work up the work exp. Though that seems dull.

So you're going to be the next Russell Davies?

Spiral Dementia Wrote:Oh, and I'm going to Bournemouth Uni for "Scriptwriting for Film and TV" - such a long title.Tongue

Cool. I graduated with a degree in film criticism so when you get something done I can write bout ya.

It does seem to be a tough biz. My friend is a graduate from NYU. She has an amazing script and even had a couple meetings with talks of a contract... but eventually I guess she didnt sleep with enough people Wink

good luck with it all.

princealbertofb Wrote:So you're going to be the next Russell Davies?

*Wikipedia check. Stat!*

Ha! Maybe. Though I think my career will end at Coronation Street. :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Maybe they want to see if you have IMAGINATION...???

What does AS stand for, guys? -maybe it's obvious but I can't work it out.

Imagination...Well, I don't mind thatRolleyes but I'd rather be sitting at my computer, backed up with coffee. Not at a rocky table with "I've got 21 seconds to go" in my head.

Oh, and it's a qualification-thingy. AS+A2 = A full Alevel. Confusedmile:

Spiral Dementia Wrote:*Wikipedia check. Stat!*

Ha! Maybe. Though I think my career will end at Coronation Street. :biggrin:

Ok so you had to check about who Russell Davies was? Can I believe that coming from a gay young man?

Spiral Dementia Wrote:Thankyee! :tongue: It's always nice to be so warmly greeted. Now onto the Orgy!!!...Errr...anyway...

As for those multiple Ashes...perhaps an Ashicide is in order.Wink

Oh, and I'm going to Bournemouth Uni for "Scriptwriting for Film and TV" - such a long title.Tongue That is if I make the higher grades (only need 3 B's so it's not impossible). Anything less and I might postpone it. Work up the work exp. Though that seems dull.

When I started university, I wanted to be a writer/screenwriter, but then I got sucked into the fantasic world of Ancient History.

I'm sure you will get the grades you need.

Shadow stole the ouroboros comment. I missed it before I made mention of it when I responed to your comment on my novel thread.

Anyway, good luck with your courses!