Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye Candy
Star Twister Wrote:Perverts........The lot of you Confusedmile:
Note to self: not to divulge Brent's website address on GS
[COLOR="Purple"]

rather hard to keep that secret as it is on the front of the YT that has been posted/copied here a few times Remybussi but if ya got a free membership your passing around may I be the first in line Remybussi

[/COLOR]

princealbertofb Wrote:The Brent that just joined the site is probably not Brent at all, and probably not the one you've been discussing here anyway...

[COLOR="purple"]

I think the give away is that GIRL site... UGH... there are more than a few Brents out there... I do understand that the real one is a member on GT. They do have an agreement with him not to torrent his flicks there for a period of time until after new ones have had a chance to be sold thru his own company. Seems that the way to better money in the industry is as director and producer... wish him luck.

btw, there is a bit more scandal linked to young mr. brent and it is NOT very pretty. Thankfully he wasnt involved as originally suspected Bump

[/COLOR]

The murder? Just been reading about all of it, crazy.

TheLastDJ Wrote:The murder? Just been reading about all of it, crazy.

yeah, the murder... Pretty interesting isnt it Coffee

zeon Wrote:If his a email spam person then the moderators should ban him or her or she he whatever the state of mind is with brent and we can continue on as spam like that isnt welconme here

princealbertofb Wrote:I know, Zeon, I'm going to report this to Spotty and Shadow...

Damn and i was just about to spam me own stuff there...

[Image: NASTY.jpg]

lmao im gonna print that coupon out and stick it on my locker at work

You are in insane lol.....

It has to be mitch hewer for me....

Oh, Yeah, He is super fine Rolleyes

That video is enough to make me consider a mid-life career change.

Make-up? I could learn that Rolleyes

lol marsh in make up??? Now that would be interesting.. Mind you i do take me hat off to guys who wear make up personally i couldnt i mean ive told everyone that when im old and gay im gonna stick with me wrinkles and all that i aint gonna do non of this cosmetic stuff and anti ageing cream because otherwise you look worse off than before.. An example of this is my nan. She paid to have half her face botox and then never got the other side done so we refer to her as... Loppy looks bloody ridiculous plus with anti ageing cream it just seems to moisture your face and you pay more than an ordinary moisture lol

kindest regards

zeon x

zeon, I think that Marsh was considering a career in becoming a make up artist to apply his trade to the likes of Mitch... Sorry about your nan... Lol2 Got any pics of her?