Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facial Hair
Do you find men with facial hair sexy or is it a turn-off for you? Personally, it depends on how long it is and the individual. Some dudes can make it work, but mainly, I prefer men without facial hair.

Omg!!! men with facial hair are so attractive. Well kept of course. I like dark dark beards but like trimmed lol. Stubble is very cute!

Scruff, but no lumberjacks, please. Shave about twice a week.

Looks better on some guys than others, but in general, not a fan of facial hair...

I like facial hair, and have my own.

It takes FOREVER for my beard to grow, which is nice in a way, as it means I only have to trim it once a month or so. My moustache hair is even slower to grow, and doesn't connect to my beard, so that's pretty annoying...

Though I have brown hair, my beard oddly tends to have grey hairs in it.
A friend of mine has dark brown hair(pretty much black) but he has some red hair in his beard, which is kinda funny.

It depends on lots of things but usually I'd say no.

Makes no difference to me it's their face so if they don't want to shave then they shouldn't shave and if they do, they should I don't have to wear it, they do.

I really need a shave. :redface:

It does look nice on some men. Alot of my teachers look much better with facial hair. When they're clean shaven they look a bit unbalanced, sort of just off.

Not fond of it. I don't shave enough myself though so if you date me you'll probably need to like facial hair. lol